1646 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Tennessee sports talk radio! Page 3. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 08-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #31
VOLnMiami

Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio!
Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopskiller View Post
Tune in radio pro, Free live radio any station anytime!
Oh wow, I just downloaded that app for my Iphone and it works fantastic!...I can get stations from all over the world..Thanks for that!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #32
kxtop

Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio!
Sports Animal in Knoxville has a downloadable app for droid allowing you to listen anytime.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-11-2012, 05:20 AM   #33
89hoss

Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio!
Got The Sports Animal and Tennessee Radio App. Thanks!! Looking forward to an outstanding year for Volnation!!!!

Go Vols!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-11-2012, 06:29 AM   #34
Boca Vol

Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kxtop View Post
Sports Animal in Knoxville has a downloadable app for droid allowing you to listen anytime.
There's a joke in here somewhere...
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-11-2012, 07:44 AM   #35
WallyBalls
Atom Wrangler

Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boca Vol View Post
There's a joke in here somewhere...
Fortunately the app, while just as effective, carries none of the stigma of waterboarding.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-11-2012, 10:29 AM   #36
Boca Vol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyBalls View Post
Fortunately the app, while just as effective, carries none of the stigma of waterboarding.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #37
Smokie_is_my_dude

Tennessee sports talk radio!
I got the TSR app the day it came out....pretty good stuff....you can go back and listen to podcasts and you can use the textbox, which they actually use and typically answer your questions and acknowledge your responses on. They are the only station i listen to because i live in Texas. I had the Tune-In app but i only listened to 1180 anyway. Just get the TSR app.....Damn good shows all day.....You will figure out what you like, just like everyone else. My favorite is the Erik Ainge Show followed by Swain and Rucker.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #38
cbbowlingmd
Doctor of Orange

Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio! Tennessee sports talk radio!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmanbruno View Post
Download the sports animal app but only listen between 10 and 3 EST - but it's ok to listen after 3 for entertainment purposes. Pretty sure all the knuckle draggers that call in after 3 also post on VN so you know you will get a few laughs.
Hey, here's one now....
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #39
VOLinNC

I can't find TSR for blackberry but it's time for an upgrade anyway.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Reply With Quote TOP