Pretty Weak Schedule by Comparison

Notre Dame being #1 is a huge fail. They're citing team's like Miami (who sucks), Stanford (who no longer has Luck), Purdue, Boston Colllege, and Pittsburg as though they are tough games. Granted ND plays USC, Michigan, OK State, etc which are tough teams but I would take them over Bama, LSU, and Arky all day long.

Ole Miss has the toughest schedule in the league by far.

add the state schools and akron and toledo...take out LSwho... im ok with that for right now. lots of teams have gotten away with that in the past and it has worked out well for them, in a sense that they made it to a descent bowl, got a lot of wins and showed recruits that they can win. heck we still play florida, alabama, and georgia. and south carolina.

Last edited:
I have absolutely no problem with a weaker schedule this year... if that allows us to make that huge step forward that we desperately need to get the program back on track, by all means... I'll take it.

I'll take the easiest schedule in the sec all day. We still got al, ga, fl among others. And if we run that gauntlet we get the best from the west in the seccg

I can't really understand why he says Kentucky's schedule ranks as more so much more difficult than Tennessee's.

notre dame does it to themselves...they are too stuck on tradfition by not tweaking their schedule and taking out some of the heavy hitters.

also, where does georgia rank? oh, nevermind, i forgot they don't have to play alabama or lsu AGAIN!!!!!

I can't really understand why he says Kentucky's schedule ranks as more so much more difficult than Tennessee's.

Yeah that's a load of crap. They have almost our exact same schedule except they have Louisville where we have NC State and they have Arky where we have defending National Champs Bama

Nebraska used to make a huge living off of cupcake schedules....

...we NEVER have. Our schedule this year is exactly what we need in the overall momentum of our turnaround.

One could say we had tough schedules before it was cool.

Not true, because SOS used to be part of the BCS formula and what kept Auburn out the BCS title game in '04.

Because UK's big games are on the road:

Louisville
UF
Ark
UT

Whereas UT plays:

NCSU- Neutral
UGA- Away
USC- Away

VN Store

Back