eric ainge show

Pretty sure it's 7-10am, and they repeat the 7 o'clock hour from 10-11am.

That NOT to believe rumors about players...Eric knows how high profile players can be victims of rumors. Until it becomes a Legal document then address it and MOVE ON, it’s nothing. Sorry that was from yeaterday Podcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Can plaid be redone?

early_kilt_red_plaid.jpg

Listened to him for the fist time and he has not been negative like many have reported on this site. He has actually been very positive and has a pretty good sense of humor.

Reactions: 6 people
Listened to him for the fist time and he has not been negative like many have reported on this site. He has actually been very positive and has a pretty good sense of humor.

There was a thread a week or 2 ago claiming that Ainge hated Bray.
If you listen to show today. Ainge is defending him pretty hard today. I know he is kidding but he has blamed the room mate the girl pretty much everyone except for Bray

Figured you would have brought it harder for an Ainge thread. That makes me a sad panda.

Aw, Ainge is growing on me. He's a better radio guy than a quarterback, at least. Of course, that wouldn't have been too difficult. But at least he talks about football.

He's been laying off Bray lately, since all those smackdowns he received. He finally figured out that, just as he can't slam LSU on the radio, neither should he slam any UT quarterback who is better than he is.

He's figuring it out. There are pitfalls for any ex-player who becomes a media member covering his former team, pitfalls that don't exist for a pure journalism guy.

There was a thread a week or 2 ago claiming that Ainge hated Bray.
If you listen to show today. Ainge is defending him pretty hard today. I know he is kidding but he has blamed the room mate the girl pretty much everyone except for Bray

Yup, he's backing Bray on this one. As he should. As any Tennessee fan should.

Last edited:
You made the whiny comment about me, totally unprovoked.

If you didn't want to get 'sucked in', you should have just kept your piehole shut.

Mmmkay? Don't be starting crap by making smart-a$$ed statements, then acting like you're above it all.

Trust me, you're not.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back