KPD/Tyler Bray news (rumors...)

berryvol

Dont shoot the messenger here but I just read on twitter that there's some bad news coming out of the KPD tomorrow about UT football. Someone tweeted at Jayson Swain about it that has a cop friend. @RettGuigou: @JaysonSwain @wesrucker247 hey guys I gotta a buddy who works for KPD he said bad news for TN football tomorrow, have any idea whats happen?
I'm just wondering If anyone else has heard anything. Hopefully it's not true! GBO

Over the past couple of hours I have read several tweets indicating something is going down in the morning (7-25). Anyone in east TN hearing anything regarding a player(s)? Sorry for being so vague; that's all I've got.

Read the same tweets and unfortunately, I started a thread as well. Mods feel free to merge.

Back to the topic, I have no idea what or who this could be about. Hopefully it's nothing major.

Read the same tweets and unfortunately, I started a thread as well. Mods feel free to merge.

Back to the topic, I have no idea what or who this could be about. Hopefully it's nothing major.

Yeah it worries me so close to kickoff too. I just hope it's not someone like darick whose been in trouble before and would be a sure fire goner

Yeah it worries me so close to kickoff too. I just hope it's not someone like darick whose been in trouble before and would be a sure fire goner

Did you see the text from the KPD friend of Rett's that said, "You have a brain and a heart in your body you cannot function without your brain all I am saying"?

Did you see the text from the KPD friend of Rett's that said, "You have a brain and a heart in your body you cannot function without your brain all I am saying"?

Yeah I saw that. I guess it's something extremely stupid. That really makes me think darick (air soft robbery for burger). I'm so worried right now.

So let me get this straight, we're supposed to expect bad news for the UT football team from the KPD, but they have not been arrested or anything? Sounds legit.

VN Store

Back