Rajion Neal=WOW!

UTGhostHunter

Amatuer Analyst
Did I just hear James right? He did just say Neal is lifting with the offensive linemen, right? If he can use that power, his speed, and HOLD THE FOOTBALL he could be All-SEC, maybe more! I hope his work in the weight room translates into results on the field! GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
The "insider" that came in last night said that Neal was behind Lane and may only get used for throws out of the backfield... But when asked about the RB situation J James lit up and mentioned how good Neal has looked.

I think I'll take JJ's opinion.

From my understanding, and I hope LWS corrects if this is wrong, but Graham views Neal as Jay Graham 2.0. Graham has raved about his speed and strength, but said he needs to get better with ball security and breaking tackles.

The "insider" that came in last night said that Neal was behind Lane and may only get used for throws out of the backfield... But when asked about the RB situation J James lit up and mentioned how good Neal has looked.

I think I'll take JJ's opinion.

We all know that in the SEC every team needs 3 backs. By the need of the year both backs will have close to the same number of carries.

Neal is doing what a 2nd string running back should do, try to take over the #1 spot. Graham could be the best thing that ever happened to Neal.

Reactions: 3 people
Best thing is we have some competition at RB. The position is wide open for the one who works the hardest and takes it. One of them will step up.

If only DD hadn't thrown him under the bus.
Hey, where are the posters that said he was a definite transfer?

Funny how they disappear after another bs rumor is proven to mean nothing.

Reactions: 4 people

I miss an awful lot of rumors around here. I can't figure out if I just don't open those threads or if I'm on here less than I think I am.

Did I just hear James right? He did just say Neal is lifting with the offensive linemen, right? If he can use that power, his speed, and HOLD THE FOOTBALL he could be All-SEC, maybe more! I hope his work in the weight room translates into results on the field! GBO!

Gazooks! Question: Any word that Lane or any other RBs doing the same?

Trent Richardson last year hit the weight room big time and looked like a rhino during the season. If other backs are doing this, we may end up having a Lattimore-Richardson combo somewhere among these backs.

Reactions: 2 people
Gazooks! Question: Any word that Lane or any other RBs doing the same?

Trent Richardson last year hit the weight room big time and looked like a rhino during the season. If other backs are doing this, we may end up having a Lattimore-Richardson combo somewhere among these backs.

Not based on what Ja'Wuan said. He went out of his way to say Neal was lifting with him and Tiny, and he pointed out that it was at Neal's request. That leads me to believe he is the only skill guy working with that group.

Don't gloat, friend. UF and I think FSU have lost high profile players only recently. A transfer can happen anytime of the year. Let's be thankful Neal is apparently going all out to be the featured back rather than prepping for a transfer fully ready for immediate playing time.

As far negavols and their tails, I mean tales, you know how it is with slimy things.

We all know that Neal has the most "potential" out of the group. We also know that there is definite concern about ball security. I really hope that all Neal needed was a good running back coach to teach proper technique and we can see him have a coming out party!

We all know that Neal has the most "potential" out of the group. We also know that there is definite concern about ball security. I really hope that all Neal needed was a good running back coach to teach proper technique and we can see him have a coming out party!

I heard he was carrying a football everywhere with him (second-hand knowledge alert!), so if true it sounds like they've made it a point of emphasis for him.

Tennessee's best rushing year in recent memory featured two 1000 yd rushers who both brought different skills to the table. Let's hope we have that this year.

I heard he was carrying a football everywhere with him (second-hand knowledge alert!), so if true it sounds like they've made it a point of emphasis for him.

When I was in middle school I played with a running back named brandon davis. ( was a heck of a back for coalfield in hs some of you may have heard of him) and he had a fumbling problem for a few practices straight so our coach gave him a ball to hold onto all through practice and if anyone brought the coach the ball then that player got out of conditioning the next three days and the rbs had to do double conditioning. There were almost fist fights over that ball but nobody ever took it from him and it basically fixed the problem.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't gloat, friend. UF and I think FSU have lost high profile players only recently. A transfer can happen anytime of the year. Let's be thankful Neal is apparently going all out to be the featured back rather than prepping for a transfer fully ready for immediate playing time.

As far negavols and their tails, I mean tales, you know how it is with slimy things.

I know they can pop up. I just recall a few posters saying he was gone after DD mentioned his work ethic and fumbling. Another one of those threads full of great info from solid posters. Same ones as the unc bs.

Im not sure many have ever question his athletic ability. Not sure Im ready to expect Jamal Lewis to walk out against NC St. tho.

VN Store

Back