Finebaum just said

Brooktrout

That UT is currently the most "divided" program in the nation, followed by Texas Tech.

He thinks Dooley was the worst hire in UT history and says the same for TT hiring Tuberville.

That UT is currently the most "divided" program in the nation, followed by Texas Tech.

He thinks Dooley was the worst hire in UT history and says the same for TT hiring Tuberville.

Pretty sure no matter how bad it gets under Dooley, Kiffin was the worst hire in UT history.

Reactions: 43 people
I don't understand why folks can't grasp what Finebaum's show really is. It's not to be taken seriously. He's a slightly more talented Skip Bayless, who can't be on television because Clint Howard even thinks he's ugly.
I listen to his show on the way home from work every day, and it never ceases to entertain. If that guy offends you, then you're too sensitive.

Seems all to suspicious considering Tennessee and Auburn is the two most hated schools from Bama fans like Finebaum. The more this guy talks, the more he looks like an idiot in the future. I remember it like yesterday when he always said Chizik was the worst hire in the history of Auburn. He ate those words the next yr.

Reactions: 1 person
Finebaum is an idiot, but that doesn't mean he doesn't get one right ever now and then. I don't know about most divided in the country, but it's pretty hard to argue with the sentiment. Going from greatness to the bottom will do that to any proud program. Just look at Michigan if you want an example of being on top, then falling off, then climbing back up.

What these turd dumb analysts don't acknowledge however, is that if Dooley wins 8 games next year, probably 75%+ of those divided on Dooley will be back on the ship.

My point: I agree Tennessee is divided, but it doesn't really matter. The situation will be somewhat resolved by the end of the year.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't take Finebaum personally. He loves picking on other fan bases because he knows it gets ratings. The same as d***face Travis here in Nashville. Dooley WILL prove them both wrong. Go Vols!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Finebaum is an idiot, but that doesn't mean he doesn't get one right ever now and then. I don't know about most divided in the country, but it's pretty hard to argue with the sentiment. Going from greatness to the bottom will do that to any proud program. Just look at Michigan if you want an example of being on top, then falling off, then climbing back up.

What these turd dumb analysts don't acknowledge however, is that if Dooley wins 8 games next year, probably 75%+ of those divided on Dooley will be back on the ship.

My point: I agree Tennessee is divided, but it doesn't really matter. The situation will be somewhat resolved by the end of the year.

His small talk has altered foreign policy.

I should've expressed more judgment in opening this thread. I knew what it probably contained but it's like a train-wreck. Just can't look away.

Dooley might prove to be a terrible coach. He certainly hasn't done anything yet but this book is still being written. People were saying the same thing about gene chizeck before he outbid everyone else for newton (I'm sure I misspelled chizick for the grammar police out there). What Dooley does this year will be crucial. Either way the worst hire was lil kiffie. The way he left us left very few options.

I don't know Tech's history, but he's right about Tennessee

VN Store

Back