New Commit

Wasn't Charles McRae like 6'9 or something back in the day?
That's the tallest O lineman I can remember.
Makes you wonder how well he can move at that height.

Just saw his tape...dude is crazy tall and looks thin at 280lbs. Guy could easily add 30 or 40 lbs and be fine. One thing I noticed was that he is extremely violent and physical. He absolutely punishes the guy he's blocking. He fires off low and hard and puts guys on the ground. His technique could use some work and needs to gain weight but over all dude is solid!

Reactions: 8 people
Watching his tape, looks like he man-handled just about everyone he came across. BUT, I know that's no where near what he will be facing in the SEC. I played with a 6'10 tackle in high school, but that guy had 0 athleticism. He was 6'10 and couldn't even dunk a basketball?? That's pretty bad. How much up-side do y'all think a guy this big can have? Wasn't Robert Galley 6'8 or 6'9?

Just saw his tape...dude is crazy tall and looks thin at 280lbs. Guy could easily add 30 or 40 lbs and be fine. One thing I noticed was that he is extremely violent and physical. He absolutely punishes the guy he's blocking. He fires off low and hard and puts guys on the ground. His technique could use some work and needs to gain weight but over all dude is solid!

Sounds good. I noticed the VQ article said he was 292 lbs so maybe he is already packing on some size.

Got a link for his video?

Ok I'm glad we have another Olinemen but does anyone else think he is a little tall? I have not seen any tape on him to know his skill set, to me wouldnt it be smart to make him maybe a Defensive tackle? I mean think of how many passes he could knock down or even change just by being so large. I might be crazy it was just an idea.

I remeber the other day having an argument with one you tools that we call negavols about how Dooley isn't proven as a recruiter because the players he brought in who have excelled were all 4 star recruits that everyone wanted.

Now Dooley takes some 3 stars, and apparently he is the worst recruiter ever.

To recap the negavol position on this:

A. If Dooley brings in 4 star players and they end up being All-Americans, it's only because everyone in America was after them, and this says nothing about his abilities as a recruiter.

B. If Dooley brings in 3 star players, he sucks and our recruiting class will be the worst of all time.

Reactions: 15 people
Ok I'm glad we have another Olinemen but does anyone else think he is a little tall? I have not seen any tape on him to know his skill set, to me wouldnt it be smart to make him maybe a Defensive tackle? I mean think of how many passes he could knock down or even change just by being so large. I might be crazy it was just an idea.

Put him on the field goal block team!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I remeber the other day having an argument with one you tools that we call negavols about how Dooley isn't proven as a recruiter because the players he brought in who have excelled were all 4 star recruits that everyone wanted.

Now Dooley takes some 3 stars, and apparently he is the worst recruiter ever.

To recap the negavol position on this:

A. If Dooley brings in 4 star players and they end up being All-Americans, it's only because everyone in America was after them, and this says nothing about his abilities as a recruiter.

B. If Dooley brings in 3 star players, he sucks and our recruiting class will be the worst of all time.

What???

Reactions: 4 people
Didn't take long for this.

I swear some people are never happy

When you're feeling really good and pumped abt our recruiting class, go look at bamas and tell me you still feel great. It's a decent start but its not even the top 3 or 4 in the conf. Tenn is a top program, let's recruit like it.

Reactions: 5 people
I know its June and a lot will change, but i am not very happy about Vandy being ahead of us in recruiting and being ranked 11 out of 14. We are better than this.

Reactions: 4 people
When you're feeling really good and pumped abt our recruiting class, go look at bamas and tell me you still feel great. It's a decent start but its not even the top 3 or 4 in the conf. Tenn is a top program, let's recruit like it.

Yes, because after back to back losing season; it is perfectly reasonable to expect our HC to recruit at the same level as Alabama. Are you serious? They have a done a hell of job recruiting the last two years. I don't even think we even had a commit this time last year and we still finished with a great class.

Reactions: 8 people
I know its June and a lot will change, but i am not very happy about Vandy being ahead of us in recruiting and being ranked 11 out of 14. We are better than this.

Disregard, it's too late for me to try and count. I failed.

Last edited:
Yes, because after back to back losing season; it is perfectly reasonable to expect our HC to recruit at the same level as Alabama. Are you serious? They have a done a hell of job recruiting the last two years. I don't even think we even had a commit this time last year and we still finished with a great class.

This. People need to shut the **** up. We're about to be where we were.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back