New uniforms for NC State game?

BIGORANGEINKY

I don't get on here often so it may have been discussed. Are the Vols going to have a funky uniform like other teams have had the the Chick-Fil-A kickoff game? I know those have been mostly Nike teams but I never underestimate Adidas. Just remember Louisville and Baylor in the NCAA tourney.....Just wondering if anyone has heard

Probably not...if they did I hope all the high bridges in TN would be under surveillance.

Per TOS >> Rumors are:

> Black helmet w/ orange Power T
> Black shirts w/ orange over shoulderpads and orange #s
> Black pants w/ dual orange wide striping down the leg
> Black socks with vintage triple horizontal orange stripe
> Black Shoes with Orange triple-stripe adidas logo

I hope this comes to fruition. Would be awesome!! Go Big Orange.... err, I mean Go Big Black!!

Reactions: 12 people
I don't get on here often so it may have been discussed. Are the Vols going to have a funky uniform like other teams have had the the Chick-Fil-A kickoff game? I know those have been mostly Nike teams but I never underestimate Adidas. Just remember Louisville and Baylor in the NCAA tourney.....Just wondering if anyone has heard

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Reactions: 2 people
Per TOS >> Rumors are:

> Black helmet w/ orange Power T
> Black shirts w/ orange over shoulderpads and orange #s
> Black pants w/ dual orange wide striping down the leg
> Black socks with vintage triple horizontal orange stripe
> Black Shoes with Orange triple-stripe adidas logo

I hope this comes to fruition. Would be awesome!! Go Big Orange.... err, I mean Go Big Black!!

Is this a real rumor or are you just adding more fuel to this fire?

Reactions: 1 person

Give the OP a break, but OP just for future reference people around here really get thier panties in a bunch over new uniform threads.

Reactions: 4 people
Give the OP a break, but OP just for future reference people around here really get thier panties in a bunch over new uniform threads.

Thanks for the info. Wasn't siding on what they should wear, but if they were going to or not. Those with short fuses would have understood the content of the question had they read it correctly, if reading correctly is available to them.

Reactions: 6 people

Very true.

Thanks for the info. Wasn't siding on what they should wear, but if they were going to or not. Those with short fuses would have understood the content of the question had they read it correctly, if reading correctly is available to them.

You had a legit question on something you didn't know about, so you asked. Fair enough. Posters like BearCat just get all pissified too quickly and like to talk about Jesus when they get irritated at a thread that isn't to his liking.

Reactions: 6 people

This is an understatement. I am pretty sure the board has shut down over uniform threads in the past.

VN Store

Back