Alabama
other SEC team
Alabama
Alabama
Alabama
Alabama
other SEC team
other SEC team

Please name the 4 QBs in the SEC that you think are better than Bray? Are you being serious? Or just being a hater like always?

Until he can prove himself against quality teams, show leadership under pressure, and play the entire season, nothing there to put him on the list.

Reactions: 2 people
I hate to be that guy cause I really like Bray but , Kentucky's wr was better then him last year remember. So lets not get all wound up. Ark, Bama and Ga and Missouri all have proven qb's its not hard to see them ahead of Bray. Win something then talk. Period.

Until he can prove himself against quality teams, show leadership under pressure, and play the entire season, nothing there to put him on the list.

If you gonna go 4 best, he is top 4. Name me the 4th best QB in the league?

I hate to be that guy cause I really like Bray but , Kentucky's wr was better then him last year remember. So lets not get all wound up. Ark, Bama and Ga and Missouri all have proven qb's its not hard to see them ahead of Bray. Win something then talk. Period.

Winning means crap when doing an All whatever team. It is stat and potential based.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back