To all the Hard Core Volunteer fans out there!

voldawgforever

Congrats on making it through the toughest times in the history of UT football! We are now on the rise, and I just can't wait to enjoy the ride to the top. It's been tough watching the spiral down, but that will make success that much more enjoyable!
I can't imagine hanging out with the negavols for even one day. Can you??

Can you imagine conversations with their children?

"Okay kids, we're going to the lake this weekend! Although the water will be cool and refreshing, there is a remote possibility that it will contain nuclear hazards, chemicals from industrial spillage, bacteria, and several other dangers. Now, everyone ready for a good time? Fasten your seatbelts! Do you kids know how many children are killed in car wrecks everyday? Some of them getting their heads chopped off? Anyway, off we go!!!"

Feel free to leave your opinions on what it would be like to spend the day with a negavol family. Name the negavol, if you want!

:)

Reactions: 5 people
The stir stick refuses to stir this one. Answering this one puts you in the abuse a fan category and negavols are fans just like pumpers are. Just with a different view on things. I hope that at the end of the season, the negas are closer to pumpers. I sure don't want to turn into a nega......just sayin.

The stir stick refuses to stir this one. Answering this one puts you in the abuse a fan category and negavols are fans just like pumpers are. Just with a different view on things. I hope that at the end of the season, the negas are closer to pumpers. I sure don't want to turn into a nega......just sayin.

Lulz. I just could resist. This could be fun. I could get bashed. Either way, HERE WE GO.

That's the funniest crap I've read all day so far. Please do continue.

Racist imo

Reactions: 1 person
Congrats on making it through the toughest times in the history of UT football! We are now on the rise, and I just can't wait to enjoy the ride to the top. It's been tough watching the spiral down, but that will make success that much more enjoyable!

"Okay kids, we're going to the lake this weekend! Although the water will be cool and refreshing, there is a remote possibility that it will contain nuclear hazards, chemicals from industrial spillage, bacteria, and several other dangers. Now, everyone ready for a good time? Fasten your seatbelts! Do you kids know how many children are killed in car wrecks everyday? Some of them getting their heads chopped off? Anyway, off we go!!!"

Feel free to leave your opinions on what it would be like to spend the day with a negavol family. Name the negavol, if you want!

MOCKING.gif

Reactions: 5 people

Homers need negavols more than you can fathom, bro. Otherwise, you wouldn't have started a thread about them. Believe me, a bunch of homers sitting around having a big orange kum-by-ya with no negavols would reach new levels of absolute boredom. You homers love negavol posts no matter how many times you brag to all of VN that "today is the day I put you on ignore!". In fact, your favorite thing to do is try to come up with a new way to call someone a d-bag so you can impress the other homers with your wit. Face it, this site would collapse on itself from overwhelming lameness if you didn't have someone offering a different opinion than your own. If you want to go through life having everyone agree with you then you are in for alot of disappointment, friend. So learn to embrace it........it's here to stay.

Homers need negavols more than you can fathom, bro. Otherwise, you wouldn't have started a thread about them. Believe me, a bunch of homers sitting around having a big orange kum-by-ya with no negavols would reach new levels of absolute boredom. You homers love negavol posts no matter how many times you brag to all of VN that "today is the day I put you on ignore!". In fact, your favorite thing to do is try to come up with a new way to call someone a d-bag so you can impress the other homers with your wit. Face it, this site would collapse on itself from overwhelming lameness if you didn't have someone offering a different opinion than your own. If you want to go through life having everyone agree with you then you are in for alot of disappointment, friend. So learn to embrace it........it's here to stay.
This really is true and it works in both directions. The homers and the negavols both entertain and need each other. It is the way of the message board.

This really is true and it works in both directions. The homers and the negavols both entertain and need each other. It is the way of the message board.

It's actually an interesting symbiotic dynamic at play.:hi:

So homers have the need to be irritated and nega's have the need to irritate?

If true that would make me neither.

Negas........:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :popcorn: :popcorn: Taking a neutral stance on CDD until seasons end, he at least deserves that. :yes:

Last edited:

Does D-Bag = Dirtball? If so, Fade is a homer sunshine pumper.

VN Store

Back