USA Today Loves the Vols

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Based on this article, Winners and losers left in wake of 2012 NFL draft

winners and losers of the NFL draft.
They refer to Tennessee as Perennial.
  1. Perennial college superpowers: Baylor, Boise State and Stanford each had two players taken in the first round. Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Miami (Fla.), Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Tennessee and Texas combined for zero first rounders and just two players taken before Round 3 (second-round Buckeyes T Mike Adams and second-round Nittany Lions DT Devon Still).
Pretty good for a team that has not been ranked in the top 25 for years.

Reactions: 2 people
The turnaround starts this year, especially if a couple of juniors come out for the draft. CDD's a strong recruiter and with a coaching staff now that can develop, it will all head the right way. Much more talented roster.

Reactions: 3 people
There have been a lot of pointless threads, but I'd throw this one towards the top of the list..

Top 20 maybe.

U crazy.

Historical top 10.

As John Ward says at the games on the voiceover, "Check the stats."

We have always been a historically top 10 team in many categories. I don't think he means ONLY AP/Coach's poll rankings.

Reactions: 7 people
No we lost to Kentucky. We're not top 50.

If that is the worst thing that has happen in your life then you are truly blessed to have that as your worst moment experience. Just hang on something will come along that will help you put in perspective.

We are a perennial day 1 draft factory. Even over the past few years.

Too late to save the thread, I see...

VN Store

Back