Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley

Yep, I can't believe he isn't winning football games right now. If he can't get a meaningful win in April, how the hell are we supposed to expect this dumb ass to get wins in the fall. Fire him.

Actually, wins in April is what he is all about.

Reactions: 2 people
BTW one quote I did like in that article was Chaney saying that they had spent all spring teaching the linemen to hit people in the mouth. But not only hitting people in the mouth, but liking it. Means nothing but just thought it was a neat quote.

Reactions: 3 people
The guy is a realist the past two seasons and he gets blasted for being negative. He says a couple positive things this year and he gets blasted for job saving coach speak. It must suck to be a coach in the sec with so many idiots.

Reactions: 4 people
You aren't very bright if you think my mind is not made up on Dooley.

That's fine, but at least be consistent in your *****ing. If he would've said something negative, you would've cared about his words. But because he said something positive and is actually excited about this team, you don't care about his words. See how dumb you continue to look?

That's fine, but at least be consistent in your *****ing. If he would've said something negative, you would've cared about his words. But because he said something positive and is actually excited about this team, you don't care about his words. See how dumb you continue to look?

No inconsistency, I find these stories, quotes, etc. meaningless at best.

Reactions: 1 person
Of course Dooley will say that

Not really. You can't have it both ways. Either he's too honest or he's too sophisticated. He can't be both.

Last year when he was honest enough to say UT wasn't a very good football team... people slammed him for demoralizing the team.

Fact is if he didn't believe it... his track record is that he wouldn't say it. He could be wrong... but it seems pretty apparent that he thinks his program is coming out of the valley.

No inconsistency, I find these stories, quotes, etc. meaningless at best.

Yes. The very foundation of what you believe on this is completely inconsistent.

You have drawn an opinion that ignores major factors while overemphasizing others. You made a decision then have filtered the evidence based on whether it agreed with your conclusion or not.

There are few things more INCONSISTENT than that.

VN Store

Back