Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley  
911 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Page 26. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #376
emainvol
Giver of Sexy
 
emainvol's Avatar

Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Join Date: Feb 2006
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 22,541
Likes: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negateer View Post
Someone sounds butthurt.



He's having trouble keeping up.
Are you mentally handicapped? How was I having trouble keeping up when he couldn't figure out that I was talking about MSU and not Alabama? Please don't procreate.
emainvol is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #377
Spartacavolus
Big Member
 
Spartacavolus's Avatar

Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Join Date: Jul 2010
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Location: Brentwood
Posts: 31,678
Likes: 14,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by emainvol View Post
Are you mentally handicapped? How was I having trouble keeping up when he couldn't figure out that I was talking about MSU and not Alabama? Please don't procreate.


still angry
Spartacavolus is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #378
Orange_Crush
Trying to be nicer...
 
Orange_Crush's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Posts: 10,262
Likes: 7,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by justingroves View Post
Toledo vs La Tech
Quote:
Originally Posted by emainvol View Post
That doesn't count because it doesn't fit into the argument. Neither does the **** show that Saban inherited at LSU, which is why that point was ignored.
Saban proved he could rebuild at Toledo. He proved he could rebuild at LSU. So, your argument is that a proven rebuilder showing at MSU that it can take time to rebuild, disproves that it can take time to rebuild?

Is that really the argument you are trying to make?

Neither of you are helping yourself make the argument that rebuilding time proves coaching acumen. And, for the record emain, it actually MAKES my argument for those able to follow the argument.
Orange_Crush is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #379
Orange_Crush
Trying to be nicer...
 
Orange_Crush's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Posts: 10,262
Likes: 7,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by emainvol View Post
Let me give you a history lesson. Saban has coached 4 NCAA Football programs. Toledo, Michigan St., LSU and Alabama.

Go ahead and do your research, then get back to me when you have a damn clue.
So, for those of us that are following the debate, a coach that has proven at three stops that he can coach showed at one of the stops that rebuilding can take time. This helps you prove that Dooley sucks because he hasn't rebuilt yet... How?

Seems to me that you are cutting your own nose off as you try to make the case that Dooley sucks because he has not shown an immediate rebuild.
Orange_Crush is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #380
VKAman
Gloomed to Fail
 
VKAman's Avatar

Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Join Date: Jan 2009
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 10,387
Likes: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Crush View Post
I am fairly convinced that CNS would have missed a bowl last year, having fielded the same team that CDD did, against the same competition that CDD faced, and facing the same injuries CDD faced.
Nick Saban...would lose to Kentucky?

I've seen it all.
VKAman is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #381
 GAVol 
Super Moderator
 
GAVol's Avatar

Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Join Date: Oct 2003
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Posts: 84,365
Likes: 23,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKAman View Post
Nick Saban...would lose to Kentucky?

I've seen it all.
Two words . . . Louisiana-Monroe.

That's not to compare CDD to CNS. That's just to illustrate that coaching transitions and rebuilding sucks everywhere.
GAVol is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #382
Orange_Crush
Trying to be nicer...
 
Orange_Crush's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Posts: 10,262
Likes: 7,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKAman View Post
Nick Saban...would lose to Kentucky?

I've seen it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAVol View Post
Two words . . . Louisiana-Monroe.

That's not to compare CDD to CNS. That's just to illustrate that coaching transitions and rebuilding sucks everywhere.
Can I get an "amen" from the choir?
Orange_Crush is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 09:19 PM   #383
brandonco05
Senior Member
 
brandonco05's Avatar

Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Join Date: Mar 2009
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Location: Rome, GA
Posts: 2,735
Likes: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Crush View Post
Can I get an "amen" from the choir?
Amen!
brandonco05 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #384
Orange_Crush
Trying to be nicer...
 
Orange_Crush's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Posts: 10,262
Likes: 7,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonco05 View Post
Amen!
Sunshine pumping Doolicker...
Orange_Crush is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 09:34 PM   #385
brandonco05
Senior Member
 
brandonco05's Avatar

Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Join Date: Mar 2009
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Location: Rome, GA
Posts: 2,735
Likes: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Crush View Post
Sunshine pumping Doolicker...
brandonco05 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #386
filexvol
Member

Join Date: Feb 2012
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Posts: 51
Likes: 27
Why can't people just give Dooley this year? He at least deserves that. He came into the worst situation I've ever seen. He has done a good job getting talent here. As for his record the past two years really can't be considered! GBO!!! I'm not judging him until at least the middle of this season.
filexvol is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-04-2012, 03:49 AM   #387
Negateer
USay is coming for you...
 
Negateer's Avatar

Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Join Date: Nov 2010
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Location: www.UsayNet.com
Posts: 3,490
Likes: 1,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by emainvol View Post
Are you mentally handicapped? How was I having trouble keeping up when he couldn't figure out that I was talking about MSU and not Alabama? Please don't procreate.
The butthurt is strong with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Crush View Post
Saban proved he could rebuild at Toledo. He proved he could rebuild at LSU. So, your argument is that a proven rebuilder showing at MSU that it can take time to rebuild, disproves that it can take time to rebuild?

Is that really the argument you are trying to make?

Neither of you are helping yourself make the argument that rebuilding time proves coaching acumen. And, for the record emain, it actually MAKES my argument for those able to follow the argument.
Look, he's not very bright. This seems to be a common factor in those who wanted Dooley gone after 18 months on the job. These guys really don't have a lot of football knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Crush View Post
Can I get an "amen" from the choir?
Amen!
Negateer is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-04-2012, 04:01 AM   #388
Titan&Volfan4life
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2010
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Posts: 3,995
Likes: 3,830
Amen!!!

Even nick saTan would have to take at least 3 to 4 years to totally rebuild our Tennessee disaster after laMe kiffScum ran off so many talented players.

People forget that CDD was the recruiting coordinator under nick saTan at LSU and that CNS did keep CDD for 7 years as his assistant and CNS would never keep a bad coach on his staff when he can hire anyone he really wants.

CDD should get 4 years before any serious judgements are made that can set us back another 5 years or longer.

VFL...GBO!!!
Titan&Volfan4life is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-04-2012, 08:19 AM   #389
JayVols
Senior Member
 
JayVols's Avatar

Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Join Date: Jan 2010
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Posts: 8,511
Likes: 2,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan&Volfan4life View Post
Amen!!!

Even nick saTan would have to take at least 3 to 4 years to totally rebuild our Tennessee disaster after laMe kiffScum ran off so many talented players.

People forget that CDD was the recruiting coordinator under nick saTan at LSU and that CNS did keep CDD for 7 years as his assistant and CNS would never keep a bad coach on his staff when he can hire anyone he really wants.

CDD should get 4 years before any serious judgements are made that can set us back another 5 years or longer.

VFL...GBO!!!


What are you......five/six years old? Eight, tops?
JayVols is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-04-2012, 09:02 AM   #390
Orange_Crush
Trying to be nicer...
 
Orange_Crush's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley
Posts: 10,262
Likes: 7,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayVols View Post
What are you......five/six years old? Eight, tops?
He's rubber and you're glue. So there...
Orange_Crush is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Barnhart: Vols on right track says Dooley


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.