Undrafted Free Agents

tennchamps

Vol 4 Life
I'm hearing and seeing now that Tauren Poole switched from Seahawks to Panthers, Austin Johnson to the Ravens, Nick Stephens to the Titans, and Janzen Jackson to the Giants

I'm hearing and seeing now that Tauren Poole switched from Seahawks to Panthers, Austin Johnson to the Ravens, Nick Stephens to the Titans, and Janzen Jackson to the Giants

Noone's certain yet; many are just going off of twitter rumors at the current moment

...Best/ more accurate thing is to wait for the teams to put out (most likely tomorrow) the lists of the UDFA they signed

Noone's certain yet; many are just going off of twitter rumors at the current moment

...Best/ more accurate thing is to wait for the teams to put out (most likely tomorrow) the lists of the UDFA they signed

I know none of these are set in stone, I was just letting people who were curious know what things were looking like right now, knowing that some of these could change.

That was in a mock draft and posted on here with a misleading thread title.

This is what I've got so far from the twitter search for Vols & former Vols drafted/undrafted:

Malik Jackson – Broncos
Tauren Poole – Seahawks/Panthers
Austin Johnson – Ravens
Bryce Brown – Eagles
B.J. Coleman – Packers
Lennon Creer – Redskins
Janzen Jackson – Giants
Nick Stephens – Titans

Reactions: 1 person

Not a Titan's fan but they already have Hasselback,
Locker and Rusty Smith. I doudt that Nick beats out any of those guys and I also doudt that the Titan's will keep
a forth q.b. even on the practice/scout squad!!!!!!!
J. Jackson can learn from the Giant's d.b. Deon Grant.
If he keeps his head clear he should make it.
Poole may be on the Panthers practice squad. They have J. Stewart & A. Williams as co starters.
I don't see A. Johnson making it on the Raven's squad.
I see J. Jackson making the Giant's team and if Nick were on a team that was short on q.b.'s, he could buy some time for a season and try to prove himself. As it is, the Titan's have no room for him.
Poole & Johnson are likely headed home after training camp. Hope they earned a degree.

Not a Titan's fan but they already have Hasselback,
Locker and Rusty Smith. I doudt that Nick beats out any of those guys and I also doudt that the Titan's will keep
a forth q.b. even on the practice/scout squad!!!!!!!
J. Jackson can learn from the Giant's d.b. Deon Grant.
If he keeps his head clear he should make it.
Poole may be on the Panthers practice squad. They have J. Stewart & A. Williams as co starters.
I don't see A. Johnson making it on the Raven's squad.
I see J. Jackson making the Giant's team and if Nick were on a team that was short on q.b.'s, he could buy some time for a season and try to prove himself. As it is, the Titan's have no room for him.
Poole & Johnson are likely headed home after training camp. Hope they earned a degree.

I'm not sure of the Ravens FB situation, but I know teams had Austin run FB drills at his pro day.

Last edited:
Poole stayed in college 4 years, BB played 1 full season of college ball and gets drafted. That should tell most fans how bad our running back situation really was last year. I wish Poole the best since he stuck it out with us during the worst 4 years on the hill but I don't think he will make it at the next level. Hope I am proved wrong but I have not seen anything during his time here that makes me think NFL RB.

"Not a Titan's fan but they already have Hasselback,
a forth q.b. even on the practice/scout squad!!!!!!!"

NFL changed to a 90 man roster right? Pretty sure he's got a chance to be on the practice squad, that would be dumb to keep 3 qbs with the possibility of one getting hurt every practice or every game.

This is what I've got so far from the twitter search for Vols & former Vols drafted/undrafted:

Malik Jackson – Broncos
Tauren Poole – Seahawks/Panthers
Austin Johnson – Ravens
Bryce Brown – Eagles
B.J. Coleman – Packers
Lennon Creer – Redskins
Janzen Jackson – Giants
Nick Stephens – Titans

I hope they all catch on.

Reactions: 4 people
"Not a Titan's fan but they already have Hasselback,
a forth q.b. even on the practice/scout squad!!!!!!!"

NFL changed to a 90 man roster right? Pretty sure he's got a chance to be on the practice squad, that would be dumb to keep 3 qbs with the possibility of one getting hurt every practice or every game.

90 man for the offseason. Pretty sure it's still 53 during the regular season right now. Unsure if the practice squad has been expanded.

didn't the Panther's pick up Tolbert? I doubt they will need anymore RB's. Wish the Titans had picked up Tolbert. At least he is not scared of hitting people.

VN Store

Back