It is going to be a great season and here is why.

Reformed Reader

1) WRU

2) Mt McCullers

3) I just bought a three wolves moon shirt. If you do not know the impact of this please see comments.
Amazon.com: The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee: Clothing

4) Davante Bourque

5) Cordarrelle Patterson

6) Sal Sunseri

Please add any additional points which may contribute to our success. I'll hang up and listen to your comments.

Reactions: 27 people
ncf_u_bray_ps_200.jpg

Go Vawls

Reactions: 15 people
1) WRU

2) Mt McCullers

3) I just bought a three wolves moon shirt. If you do not know the impact of this please see comments.
Amazon.com: The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee: Clothing

4) Davante Bourque

5) Cordarrelle Patterson

6) Sal Sunseri
Please add any additional points which may contribute to our success. I'll hang up and listen to your comments.

I think Sal is going to be a big help for us!! More than just on defense. I can see Sal being the one at half time giving the guys in the locker room the half time speach that we needed last year to pump up the team. Get them ready to come out and play better in the second half than they did in the first! I am excited to see what the team as a whole is going to do this year.

Reactions: 3 people
Should have a good year because J. Edgar Hoover wore the wolf shirt while single handedly defeating the communists. God bless United Wolves of America.

Reactions: 2 people
The 3 wolves shirt doubles as toilet paper in the woods, and yet mysteriously, remains skid mark free.

Reactions: 9 people
couldnt agree more with everything said - especially the power of the wolf

I actually experienced the power of the wolf and lived to tell about it - I wrote about it in the following review

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Believe the 1 star reviews, June 12, 2009

As soon as the shirt came in the mail I knew this would be a special day. My wife was immediately attracted to the powerful solitude of the wolf and couldn't keep her hands off. I now have worn it for 3 straight weeks and 2 NASCAR races - I feel like a mix between Jesus and Dale Earnhardt.

Magical!

Reactions: 4 people
B. Randolph!

Thanks for this thread. I was already excited about the season, but then you threw in the three wolves and took it to a whole new level.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back