2524 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on It is going to be a great season and here is why. Page 9. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. 3 wolf moon leather motorcycle riding jacket with glow in the dark moon! ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Football

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #121 (permalink)
Grits,Eggs,HamEveryPlay
 
StoVol's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Crossville TN
Posts: 9,305
Likes: 4,139
3 wolf moon leather motorcycle riding jacket with glow in the dark moon!
__________________
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs-jolted by every pebble in the road.
Beecher, Henry Ward
StoVol is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 08:28 AM   #122 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Reformed Reader's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 603
Likes: 289
Women would knock you off the road as they gazed at its glory.
Reformed Reader is offline  
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #123 (permalink)
R.I.P I formation

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Butch Please
Posts: 16,827
Likes: 2,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reformed Reader View Post
Women would knock you off the road as they gazed at its glory.
thats what would happen when they see my under wear
__________________
if your going to be stupid you better be tuff
rockytop114 is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #124 (permalink)
Grits,Eggs,HamEveryPlay
 
StoVol's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Crossville TN
Posts: 9,305
Likes: 4,139
Lulz
__________________
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs-jolted by every pebble in the road.
Beecher, Henry Ward
StoVol is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #125 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
utknate's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 345
Likes: 287
The only way that this could be a great season is if the whole team has been drinking Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 gallon, 128 fl oz.
utknate is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-05-2012, 05:05 AM   #126 (permalink)
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,456
Likes: 1,984
Underwear and milk in the same thread makes you wonder, LOL.

A good season is coming soon but not soon enough.

I'm ready for some good football NOW!

VFL...GBO!!!
Titan&Volfan4life is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #127 (permalink)
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,148
Likes: 183
McNeill, who attacks like a rabid wolf.
papatomany is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-05-2012, 08:30 PM   #128 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Reformed Reader's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 603
Likes: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by utknate View Post
The only way that this could be a great season is if the whole team has been drinking Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 gallon, 128 fl oz.
Tuscan Whole Milk?? Have you never heard of Weigel's milk? Rod Wilks was raised on Weigel's milk. Peyton Manning was a backup QB to Todd Helton until he discovered Weigels milk. I dont know what this Tuscan milk is that you speak of, but it has nothing on Weigels. The men who built Neyland Stadium drank Weigels in order that the glory that would soon come from the stadium would not melt them into an abyss. The three wolves breast fed off of a Weigel's cow and that is where the tshirt gets its glory from. Take your tuscan whole milk garbage back to where it came from. Long live Weigels milk and the 89 cent Cherry Icees.

Thank you Mr. Weigel.You are a true VFL
Reformed Reader is offline  
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #129 (permalink)
Respects the "Process"
 
Kurtastrophe's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 3,621
Likes: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reformed Reader View Post
Tuscan Whole Milk?? Have you never heard of Weigel's milk? Rod Wilks was raised on Weigel's milk. Peyton Manning was a backup QB to Todd Helton until he discovered Weigels milk. I dont know what this Tuscan milk is that you speak of, but it has nothing on Weigels. The men who built Neyland Stadium drank Weigels in order that the glory that would soon come from the stadium would not melt them into an abyss. The three wolves breast fed off of a Weigel's cow and that is where the tshirt gets its glory from. Take your tuscan whole milk garbage back to where it came from. Long live Weigels milk and the 89 cent Cherry Icees.

Thank you Mr. Weigel.You are a true VFL
The three wolves howl because they do not have Weigel's milk.
Kurtastrophe is offline  
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #130 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
utknate's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 345
Likes: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reformed Reader View Post
Tuscan Whole Milk?? Have you never heard of Weigel's milk? Rod Wilks was raised on Weigel's milk. Peyton Manning was a backup QB to Todd Helton until he discovered Weigels milk. I dont know what this Tuscan milk is that you speak of, but it has nothing on Weigels. The men who built Neyland Stadium drank Weigels in order that the glory that would soon come from the stadium would not melt them into an abyss. The three wolves breast fed off of a Weigel's cow and that is where the tshirt gets its glory from. Take your tuscan whole milk garbage back to where it came from. Long live Weigels milk and the 89 cent Cherry Icees.

Thank you Mr. Weigel.You are a true VFL
Once upon a mid-day sunny, while I savored Nuts 'N Honey,
With my Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 gal, 128 fl. oz., I swore
As I went on with my lapping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at the icebox door.
'Bad condensor, that,' I muttered, 'vibrating the icebox door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Not to sound like a complainer, but, in an inept half-gainer,
I provoked my bowl to tip and spill its contents on the floor.
Stupefied, I came to muddle over that increasing puddle,
Burgeoning deluge of that which I at present do adore -
Snowy Tuscan wholesomeness exclusively produced offshore -
Purg'ed here for evermore.

And the pool so white and silky, filled me with a sense of milky
Ardor of the type fantastic of a loss not known before,
So that now, to still the throbbing of my heart, while gently sobbing,
I retreated, heading straightway for the tempting icebox door -
Heedless of that pitter-patter tapping at the icebox door -
I resolved to have some more.

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
'This,' said I, 'requires an extra dram of milk, my favorite pour.'
To the icebox I aspired, motivated to admire
How its avocado pigment complemented my decor.
Then I grasped its woodgrain handle - here I opened wide the door; -
Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams of Tuscans I had known before
But the light inside was broken, and the darkness gave no token,
And the only words there spoken were my whispered words, 'No more!'
Coke and beer, some ketchup I set eyes on, and an apple core -
Merely this and nothing more.

Back toward the table turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
'Surely,' said I, 'surely that is something at my window lattice;
Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; -
'Tis the wind and nothing more!'

From the window came a stirring, then, with an incessant purring,
Inside stepped a kitten; mannerlessly did she me ignore.
Not the least obeisance made she; not a minute stopped or stayed she;
But, with mien of lord or lady, withdrew to my dining floor -
Pounced upon the pool of Tuscan spreading o'er my dining floor -
Licked, and lapped, and supped some more.

Then this tiny cat beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grand enthusiasm of the countenance she wore,
Toward the mess she showed no pity, 'til I said, 'Well, hello, kitty!'
Sought she me with pretty eyes that seemed to open some rapport.
So I pleaded, 'Tell me, tell me what it is that you implore!'
Quoth the kitten, 'Get some more.'
utknate is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #131 (permalink)
Grits,Eggs,HamEveryPlay
 
StoVol's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Crossville TN
Posts: 9,305
Likes: 4,139
Solid fellas... Erudite up in here
__________________
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs-jolted by every pebble in the road.
Beecher, Henry Ward
StoVol is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #132 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
bUTrosbUTrosVOLie's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 3,453
Likes: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by utknate View Post
Once upon a mid-day sunny, while I savored Nuts 'N Honey,
With my Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 gal, 128 fl. oz., I swore
As I went on with my lapping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at the icebox door.
'Bad condensor, that,' I muttered, 'vibrating the icebox door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Not to sound like a complainer, but, in an inept half-gainer,
I provoked my bowl to tip and spill its contents on the floor.
Stupefied, I came to muddle over that increasing puddle,
Burgeoning deluge of that which I at present do adore -
Snowy Tuscan wholesomeness exclusively produced offshore -
Purg'ed here for evermore.

And the pool so white and silky, filled me with a sense of milky
Ardor of the type fantastic of a loss not known before,
So that now, to still the throbbing of my heart, while gently sobbing,
I retreated, heading straightway for the tempting icebox door -
Heedless of that pitter-patter tapping at the icebox door -
I resolved to have some more.

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
'This,' said I, 'requires an extra dram of milk, my favorite pour.'
To the icebox I aspired, motivated to admire
How its avocado pigment complemented my decor.
Then I grasped its woodgrain handle - here I opened wide the door; -
Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams of Tuscans I had known before
But the light inside was broken, and the darkness gave no token,
And the only words there spoken were my whispered words, 'No more!'
Coke and beer, some ketchup I set eyes on, and an apple core -
Merely this and nothing more.

Back toward the table turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
'Surely,' said I, 'surely that is something at my window lattice;
Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; -
'Tis the wind and nothing more!'

From the window came a stirring, then, with an incessant purring,
Inside stepped a kitten; mannerlessly did she me ignore.
Not the least obeisance made she; not a minute stopped or stayed she;
But, with mien of lord or lady, withdrew to my dining floor -
Pounced upon the pool of Tuscan spreading o'er my dining floor -
Licked, and lapped, and supped some more.

Then this tiny cat beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grand enthusiasm of the countenance she wore,
Toward the mess she showed no pity, 'til I said, 'Well, hello, kitty!'
Sought she me with pretty eyes that seemed to open some rapport.
So I pleaded, 'Tell me, tell me what it is that you implore!'
Quoth the kitten, 'Get some more.'
Maaahhhhhvelous! We all want more.

Best thread in a long time.
__________________
When the lambs is lost in the mountain....They is cry. Sometime come the mother. Sometime the wolf. - Cormac McCarthy, "Blood Meridian".
bUTrosbUTrosVOLie is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #133 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Reformed Reader's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 603
Likes: 289
That cat is busted if it chose Tuscan milk over Weigels. #fact
Reformed Reader is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-06-2012, 07:52 PM   #134 (permalink)
Respects the "Process"
 
Kurtastrophe's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 3,621
Likes: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reformed Reader View Post
That cat is busted if it chose Tuscan milk over Weigels. #fact
Kurtastrophe is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-06-2012, 08:29 PM   #135 (permalink)
Stir Stick
 
82_VOL_83's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Knoxvegas
Posts: 12,031
Likes: 4,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtastrophe View Post
Indeed. The negavols need a kicking in the nads motion emoticon.
SIAP, fyp...
82_VOL_83 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27