Surprises and Additions

82_VOL_83

Just wanna be a Brock-Star!
Just for the sake of something else to argue...oh excuse me, debate, about, who does everyone think will be an ace in the hole this year. My thoughts are guys like Jacob Carter who will basically fly under the radar and be the guy the other team isn't expecting.

Just for the sake of something else to argue...oh excuse me, debate, about, who does everyone think will be an ace in the hole this year. My thoughts are guys like Jacob Carter who will basically fly under the radar and be the guy the other team isn't expecting.

you named the surprise. he will contribute..

Reactions: 3 people
Alton "pig" Howard will be an explosive play maker no one will know much about.

Laderrell McNeil could make an impact somewhere. Guy is a big hitter who plays downhill.

Reactions: 2 people
you named the surprise. he will contribute..

Special teams or offense? I just don't see how he gets on the field if Hunter, Rogers, and Patterson are all ready to go not to mention Dallas and ZRo.

D Young in the back field and Q Watson spread out wide.does the ball go with young or an end around with watson.speed kills.it could be pig at wideout also.

Special teams or offense? I just don't see how he gets on the field if Hunter, Rogers, and Patterson are all ready to go not to mention Dallas and ZRo.

Teams play 5-7 receivers a game. Carter will contribute.

if he continues doing what he did this spring and those two continue like they have, he will get as many reps as they do, if not more. He will definitely help on ST

At the end of they year, the Jon Gruden talk finally ends as he becomes our next football coach at the University of Tennessee. VFL!!!!! GBO!!!!, Posivol, BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

National Championship contenders in my humble opinion in 2013 with Gruden at the helm!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOO VOOOLLLLLSSSS!!!!!!

VN Store

Back