1116 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on What Buck Fitzgerald said Page 25. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 04-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #361
chavisut
@insidetweeter

What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said
What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonco05 View Post
If they won 10 games your crew would make excuses for why they won.
False. Just win.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #362
brandonco05

What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavisut View Post
False. Just win.
We will see
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:30 PM   #363
chavisut
@insidetweeter

Quote:
We will see
I could bring up the hundred kicks the UAB kicker missed or the lucky roughing call in the Vandy game but I never have.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #364
StlCardinals2618

What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said
Quote:
I could bring up the hundred kicks the UAB kicker missed or the lucky roughing call in the Vandy game but I never have.
The roughing the kicker call was right. It is a penalty, most referees miss it though. You could also bring up the UNC and LSU games.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #365
chavisut
@insidetweeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StlCardinals2618 View Post
The roughing the kicker call was right. It is a penalty, most referees miss it though. You could also bring up the UNC and LSU games.
A loss is a loss is a loss.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #366
brandonco05

Quote:
He acts as if the rest of the gang hasnt brought that stuff up a million times
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #367
StlCardinals2618

What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said What Buck Fitzgerald said
Quote:
A loss is a loss is a loss.
I agree, just like a win is win. Im just saying you can't play that game.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #368
chavisut
@insidetweeter

Quote:
I agree, just like a win is win. Im just saying you can't play that game.
I wasn't trying too.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #369
StlCardinals2618

Quote:
He acts as if the rest of the gang hasnt brought that stuff up a million times
You can't expect everyone to like or believe in Dooley. There is nothing wrong with that. I have no problem with people doubting Dooley, its the people who only appear when something bad happens and then laughs about it.

Chavisut isn't the type of poster that laughs at UT's misery, he just doesn't have faith in the coaching staff. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #370
StlCardinals2618

Quote:
I wasn't trying too.
Oh, I thought that was the point you were trying to make with the missed field goals and the roughing the kicker call on Vandy
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #371
brandonco05

Quote:
You can't expect everyone to like or believe in Dooley. There is nothing wrong with that. I have no problem with people doubting Dooley, its the people who only appear when something bad happens and then laughs about it.

Chavisut isn't the type of poster that laughs at UT's misery, he just doesn't have faith in the coaching staff. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that.
He isn't the main one, i agree. I'm not sold on Dooley by any means but I'm rational enough to wait and see what he can do with comparable talent before I write him off.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #372
allvol123

Quote:
He isn't the main one, i agree. I'm not sold on Dooley by any means but I'm rational enough to wait and see what he can do with comparable talent before I write him off.
We've seen it. It was called Vandy and UK and he went 1-1 with an overtime win. He is a loser.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #373
StlCardinals2618

Quote:
Originally Posted by allvol123 View Post
We've seen it. It was called Vandy and UK and he went 1-1 with an overtime win. He is a loser.
Every coach has lost a game they weren't supposed to lose. Saban, Miles, Meyer, Fulmer, Kiffin, the list goes on.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #374
brandonco05

Quote:
Every coach has lost a game they weren't supposed to win. Saban, Miles, Meyer, Fulmer, Kiffin, the list goes on.
My point is made. One of the ringleaders just showed up.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #375
allvol123

Quote:
Every coach has lost a game they weren't supposed to lose. Saban, Miles, Meyer, Fulmer, Kiffin, the list goes on.
I agree. He was on the verge of losing 2. Plus the other coaches have skins on the wall to go along with those ugly losses.
Reply With Quote TOP