Contributing Players this season

BigMASS

Players I think will see significant snaps this season
RB: Lane, Neal, Devrin, Pig
TE/FB: B.Bart, Rivera, Clear, Downs
QB: Bray, Worley (mop-up duty, hopefully)
WR: J. Hunt, DaRick, C.P., Dallas, Pig, Bowles, Z.Rogers
OT:Tiny, J.James, Dallas(if necessary)
OG: Dallas, Fulton, Stone, Jackson, Bullard (if necessary)
C: Bullard, Mack, Stone

DE: Darington, Mo, Walls, Fowkes, T.Taylor, O'Brien
NT: Mount Mc, Mo, T.Taylor, O'Brien
Jack: Jac, J.Williams, Willie
Inside: A.J, Herm, Maggitt, Crump,
Outside: Maggitt, Herm, Brewer, Sapp
CB: P.Wag, Lanier, Coleman, Teague, Tino, Bonner
S: B.Randolph, B.Moore, McNeil, Wilks
Spur: Brewer
Nickel: Gordon, Tino, J.Toney

If Neal don't stop fumbling..I wouldn't if I was coach play him. World of talent but just has problems turning it over and what I'm hearing this spring he's still doing the same.

If Neal don't stop fumbling..I wouldn't if I was coach play him. World of talent but just has problems turning it over and what I'm hearing this spring he's still doing the same.

Yea Neal keeps fumbling he'll find his rear end on the pine real quick.

OP - Pig is not going to see any action at RB. Look for him maybe to get a few catches by mid season or maybe a end-around reverse, or maybe getting a few touches in the return game. Also, I think Dallas is slipping into obscurity. Hasn't had a catch in any scrimmage that I'm aware of, and with DaRicK, Hunt, CPat if he qualifies, Pig, Croom and Bowles - where does Dallas fit in?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

OP - Pig is not going to see any action at RB. Look for him maybe to get a few catches by mid season or maybe a end-around reverse, or maybe getting a few touches in the return game. Also, I think Dallas is slipping into obscurity. Hasn't had a catch in any scrimmage that I'm aware of, and with DaRicK, Hunt, CPat if he qualifies, Pig, Croom and Bowles - where does Dallas fit in?

No, the OP is right about Pig getting carries at RB. Dooley has said he will be used in a percy harvin type role, being primarily a receiver but will take some snaps at RB.

No, the OP is right about Pig getting carries at RB. Dooley has said he will be used in a percy harvin type role, being primarily a receiver but will take some snaps at RB.

Don't see it happening

Reactions: 1 person
Reports are that Dallas is doing very good blocking on the perimeter, so in running situations he could see a lot of action. Don't forget Croom and Bowles, although unless there are injuries they may not get "significant" PT. Add Hood to the list and King at LB if he stays healthy.

Don't see it happening

Dont see Pig being as good as harvin or dont see us using Pig in that roll or both? IMHO would LOVE to see him in that kind of roll. Whether CDD has the balls to use him like that and whether he has the talent to change games in that roll only time will tell. GBO.

Reactions: 1 person
Dont see Pig being as good as harvin or dont see us using Pig in that roll or both? IMHO would LOVE to see him in that kind of roll. Whether CDD has the balls to use him like that and whether he has the talent to change games in that roll only time will tell. GBO.

Just don't like the idea - if you have decent RBs, you don't need to run gimmicky plays with WRs lining up at RB

Just don't like the idea - if you have decent RBs, you don't need to run gimmicky plays with WRs lining up at RB

At this point we dont have that though. The more ways to score and gain yards, the better imo. Use him how you have to just get the yards and points.

:thumbsup:

Yea FL (or a lot of other good programs) had no success running those "gimmicky" plays

Indeed. Can't have him fumbling away games for us.

Exactly, Pig is a dude who can be used multiple ways. I see him finding a way to get on the field early and often

Unless Pig outshines Devrin, and I'm not saying he will or won't, his minutes will be limited to mainly ST's.

Last edited:
With a name like Pig it just seems like you have to get the kid on the field somehow, LOL.

I don't care who plays as long as we keep getting the WINS.

VFL...GBO!!!

would be good for reverse plays, like we saw with Da'rick during his freshman year.

So what about Croom? Or is it too early for him to see the field considering the talent we have....Wow its nice to be able to type that and not be sarcastic! :yes:

Players I think will see significant snaps this season
RB: Lane, Neal, Devrin, Pig
TE/FB: B.Bart, Rivera, Clear, Downs
QB: Bray, Worley (mop-up duty, hopefully)
WR: J. Hunt, DaRick, C.P., Dallas, Pig, Bowles, Z.Rogers
OT:Tiny, J.James, Dallas(if necessary)
OG: Dallas, Fulton, Stone, Jackson, Bullard (if necessary)
C: Bullard, Mack, Stone

DE: Darington, Mo, Walls, Fowkes, T.Taylor, O'Brien
NT: Mount Mc, Mo, T.Taylor, O'Brien
Jack: Jac, J.Williams, Willie
Inside: A.J, Herm, Maggitt, Crump,
Outside: Maggitt, Herm, Brewer, Sapp
CB: P.Wag, Lanier, Coleman, Teague, Tino, Bonner
S: B.Randolph, B.Moore, McNeil, Wilks
Spur: Brewer
Nickel: Gordon, Tino, J.Toney

Peterman will have way more snaps than Worley. Dooley has already said he's got a package for him and wants to get him 10-15 snaps a game. Worley won't play unless Peterman and Bray get hurt. Coach's have raved about Nathan and how far ahead he is than your average FR.

VN Store

Back