2625 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Orange/White game on tv?? Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 04-14-2012, 08:41 AM   #16
Titan&Volfan4life

Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv??
Practice scrimmage or not I'd be there if I could.

It would really inspire our team more if 50,000 or more showed up to cheer them on.

I understand that it's free but many people just can't afford a hotel room, eating out several meals and gas money to travel just for a practice scrimmage.

VFL...GBO!!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2012, 08:46 AM   #17
tripper

Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv??
Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv??
Last years' game was an absolute snooze fest. We usually go down to tailgate and leave by halftime. It should not be on anyone's bucket list. The best part over the years was taking my son to the autograph sessions. I wish they still did it on the field pregame. Oh well.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #18
LWSVOL

Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv??
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTvols#1 View Post
It was streamed a couple of years back .Will it not be this year?I have to FN work .I really hope the place is packed.
supposed to be on FOXSPorts and ESPN3 streaming
Old 04-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #19
LWSVOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripper View Post
Last years' game was an absolute snooze fest. We usually go down to tailgate and leave by halftime. It should not be on anyone's bucket list. The best part over the years was taking my son to the autograph sessions. I wish they still did it on the field pregame. Oh well.
they are always that way. I've been to two dozen or so spring games and it is a social time to see friends. as a fan you get nothing from the games..
Old 04-14-2012, 09:02 AM   #20
SandoVOL
Lurkmode on [off]

Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv??
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripper View Post
They are doing it on the field this year, instead of at Haslam, and free tickets. Hart is definitely trying to get more people to show up.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2012, 09:03 AM   #21
LWSVOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandoVOL View Post
They are doing it on the field this year, instead of at Haslam, and free tickets. Hart is definitely trying to get more people to show up.
I think he is trying to assess the interest in the program this way.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #22
SandoVOL
Lurkmode on [off]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWSVOL View Post
I think he is trying to assess the interest in the program this way.
I think so, if we start fielding a couple of good teams I can see 40-50k people showing up for scrimmages, there are a lot more people around than in the 90s, just have to give them a reason to show up.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #23
508mikey

Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv?? Orange/White game on tv??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
thanks was just thinking about this game being on tv -- my day is set now !!! GBO
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #24
CA_Vol

I'm not seeing us on espn3. Im showing ****ing Vanderbilt! ESPN hates us...
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #25
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Vol View Post
I'm not seeing us on espn3. Im showing ****ing Vanderbilt! ESPN hates us...
Try checking the correct date.

It is on ESPN3.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #26
CA_Vol

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolsSportsFan View Post
Try checking the correct date.

It is on ESPN3.
I am. Must be because I'm in CA. I'm getting Miami and Virginia. Lame...
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #27
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Vol View Post
I am. Must be because I'm in CA. I'm getting Miami and Virginia. Lame...
You know the O&W Game is next week right?

Last edited by VolsSportsFan; 04-14-2012 at 01:51 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2012, 01:53 PM   #28
CA_Vol

Quote:
I do now!!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #29
SDV

Quote:
Lol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #30
CagleMtnVol

Since everyone else wants to fuss about it and not look it up like the past several years its going to be tape delayed until Sunday night the April 22nd at 8:00PM ET on SportSouth DirecTV #649, DISH #437

It will then be re-aired at 2:00AM ET Monday Morning and at 7:00PM ET Monday night.

Last edited by CagleMtnVol; 04-14-2012 at 02:12 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP