Sentimore quote

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
Sunseri wasn’t hired at UT until January after Sentimore began classes, so the addition of one of his former coaches was a nice surprise.

“We’re going to win a championship over here with him as our defensive coordinator,” Sentimore said. “I was very excited because I had liked Coach Sal. He taught me a lot of things when I was over there.”

“I just want to win. I competed when I was over there [at Alabama]. I’m going to compete over here. I’m going to compete every day I get on the field, and I’m going to compete even harder when we play Alabama

Gotta love this guy. I AM PUMPED ABOUT THIS SEASON. GBO!!

UT Vols

Reactions: 27 people
Can't wait until we're undefeated going into the bama game. Glad we have a guy like sentimore to help bring back that back that hatred. GBO!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I think he set off some firecrackers or some such prank

He left Alabama because he realized Bama fans were a bunch of low-life, in-bred zoo animals that vol fans should throw peanuts at. It was that simple.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 11 people
I thought you were referring to this quote:
“I wasn’t eating right; I wasn’t lifting right; I wasn’t disciplined over there,” the former Alabama player said this week. “Now that I came here, they teach me a lot better. I didn’t have the coaching that I have over here now.

Reactions: 1 person
He left Alabama because he realized Bama fans were a bunch of low-life, in-bred zoo animals that vol fans should throw peanuts at. It was that simple.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Speaking of which...

images

VN Store

Back