Do you think Bray will declare for the NFL draft at the end of next season?

Do you think Bray will declare for the NFL draft at the end of next season?

• Total voters

WA_Vol

I know this has been talked about before, but after missing most of last season with an injury is he more likely to stay for his senior season?

On the other hand, if he has a big season with big stats next season he might go early. I'm thinking his fate might be tied to Rogers who probably will go early. He doesn't seem like the type who is going to put a lot of importance on finishing his degree now.

There are a couple of mock draft sights with Tyler Bray going early in the NFL draft in 2013. I'm wondering that's not part of the reason Bray is working extra hard this offseason, potentially his last season in college and at UT?

I voted yes on the premise that TB rips the SEC apart this year. TB has the talent. He needs the want. I firmly believe that he was as frustrated as the rest of the team was last year. **** happens. TB knows that this is the year he needs to go all out and prove that he is NFL caliber. If he doesn't get the job done, he'll we be back for his senior year - and pushed for a starting position.

If he has a big year, I'd say there is a good chance. But he needs to prove that he can get it done against the bama's and lsu's of the world first. He hasn't even had that opportunity yet so we will see. He has the potential to be great imo, but until he's great for a full season, and can prove that he can perform at a high level against sec quality opponents, he really isn't worthy of the hype. I love TB but he's gotta earn it.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope he stays all 4 years, I just don't think he will if he has a big year

Let's change the question: if TN wins the East Division but Doesnt pull out the win in ATL and he is projected in the first round does he return?

What if the vols win the Sec title?

I'm just hoping that he has a big decision on his hands after a stellar season full of eye popping stats. Too much to ask for?

Reactions: 1 person
He has no big wins yet other than Cincy. Crazy to think that unless we win the sec, he is not goin anywhere.

I know this has been talked about before, but after missing most of last season with an injury is he more likely to stay for his senior season?

On the other hand, if he has a big season with big stats next season he might go early. I'm thinking his fate might be tied to Rogers who probably will go early. He doesn't seem like the type who is going to put a lot of importance on finishing his degree now.

There are a couple of mock draft sights with Tyler Bray going early in the NFL draft in 2013. I'm wondering that's not part of the reason Bray is working extra hard this offseason, potentially his last season in college and at UT?

I'll be surprised if he does. depends on who he listens to and how well he does academically. If he lets academcis slide, he might just opt to go on ready or not.

I don't think he will be ready to manage games at an NFL level. Has a long way to go to do that, long way...

Reactions: 2 people
if his draft status is good enough, i believe he will go. i generally believe they will all go under those circumstances and am surprised when they return to school.

Bray is not ready for the NFL. He needs 2 more years of college ball. He can't even call a run game. He needs to spend more time in the film room.

Reactions: 1 person

I think he's more tied to hunter. I believe hunter loves it here, so I think they'll both stay four. You are spot on saying Rogers will leave though.

If he has the 3,500-4,000 passing yards as we all expect, than I do think that Bray and all three members of Run-DJC depart early for the NFL.

Enjoy the show Vol fans!

I hope he has a big enough year this year that this becomes a legitimate question. As of right now it's wishful thinking. He's just not ready in any shape, form or fashion.

Reactions: 2 people
Why he hasn't proved anything if he goes 12 0 then maybe. If he wins 8 games n beats no one in sec worth a crap no. Right now he is a level below Eric ainge in my book.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back