Al Wilson to be named UT linebacker coach

deckerkd

Rumors have it that Wilson was back in Knoxville recently putting on a clinic and could replace Simon as UT's linebacker coach

Reactions: 1 person
I love Al Wilson.

This would be all time dumb.

Not that I believe this anyways.

No offense.

Rumors have it that Wilson was back in Knoxville recently putting on a clinic and could replace Simon as UT's linebacker coach

why even post this ? or maybe you were meaning to posted "I hope Al Wilson is the next linebacker coach"

:loco: People speculating about who they like and circulating rumors are not the same event.

A simple question mark (?) at the end of your thread title speaks volumes, Opie! Otherwise your interrogative statement looks like a fact.

I'm not sure if I'm angry at myself for being duped or the op for posting useless nonsense.

Wow - so our 20 something aged posters know more about football than a Pro Bowl LB that was the driving force behind the one NC the Vols have enjoyed in 50+ years. Pat yourselves on the back.

If Al Wilson wants to coach LBs at UT he certainly has earned the right and would do every bit as good at it as Peter Sirmon. They may already have the DC in CLT. Otherwise you go outside and try your luck with new guys that are willing to keep CLT and CTJ - which would be a condition if CDD is HC.

:bs:

thread fail.

MODS - higher post count to start threads please.

Shoot there is people who have high post counts that like to start stuff like this. It does not matter on post count requirements. I have found in life some people like stirring the pot. My post count is low because I choose to observe rather than comment. I, sometimes, enjoy some of the comments people make. I choose to wait until the dust settle before I offer an analysis of the current situation. I am curious to see how things play out.

Would beat the hell out of Dooley the first time he bad mouthed one of his players. Tyler Bray and Da'rick would be lucky to live through the first spring practice.

VN Store

Back