2858 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on My collection of former Vols. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 12-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
YankeeVol
This We値l Defend

My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols
My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols
My collection of former Vols

Just some rookie autographs I've acquired
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0068.jpg (45.2 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0069.jpg (40.0 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0070.jpg (39.1 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0071.jpg (44.8 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0072.jpg (65.8 KB, 117 views)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #2
YankeeVol
This We値l Defend

My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols
My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols
a few more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0074.jpg (60.1 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0075.jpg (42.0 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0076.jpg (40.2 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0073.jpg (45.0 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0077.jpg (45.9 KB, 101 views)
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-23-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
TennGlockGolfer

My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols
Nice!!!!!
Old 12-23-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
SLOBBER_KNOCKER_U
VOL TIL I FALL!

Awesome! I'm thinking about starting a signed jersey collection... Speaking of jerseys, What's up with Meachem's 1990 michael irvin style jersey? lol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-23-2011, 10:51 PM   #5
volstopfan14
VFL

My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols
Cool! I'd love to have some of those.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-23-2011, 10:56 PM   #6
kwebbvols2344
VFL

My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols
Great collection!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #7
UTFanForLife

My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols My collection of former Vols
Nice collection!

Btw, the title reads a little odd , never know when someone might have a basement full of former Vols.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #8
YankeeVol
This We値l Defend

I also have a bunch of other rookie autographs

Last edited by YankeeVol; 01-10-2016 at 01:57 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-23-2011, 11:17 PM   #9
DocVOLiday
VN young gun

Those are awesome, where do you get them YV?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-23-2011, 11:19 PM   #10
YankeeVol
This We値l Defend

EBay mostly. Gotta watch out though, peoples asking prices are sometimes high. I don't pay over book value
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-23-2011, 11:25 PM   #11
DocVOLiday
VN young gun

Gotcha, thanks. I don't have the money (much less the job), just was wondering for when that day comes
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-23-2011, 11:31 PM   #12
YankeeVol
This We値l Defend

Well that money is about to go away. Got a lil one on the way
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-23-2011, 11:33 PM   #13
1Big_Orange_Fan

That's cool Yank. I've got a collection of UT player cards, some in college uniform and others in pro. I probably have 500 not counting doubles. One day when I'm old I'll leave them to some fortunate UT fan.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-24-2011, 12:27 AM   #14
DocVOLiday
VN young gun

I call dibs 1 Big Orange Fan

And congrats YV
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-24-2011, 12:47 AM   #15
omghulkhands

Meachem's jersey looks awful without the sleeves tucked in lol
Reply With Quote TOP