Buying a National Championship Ring

PalardyLikeARockstar

VN's Cafeteria Lady
This coming January. I've found a few that have been available for a while now, and as soon as my scholarship return comes in I'm getting one. I've been in the process of collecting all the best Vols memorabilia I possibly can since the 8th grade, and I think this will be the icing on the cake.

Yeah, I thought this was gonna be a thread bashing USC, Alabama, or Auburn.

I'm disappoint

I hope all the other 92 posts of yours are just as insightful. Get out of here, troll.

Just because I don't post means I am a troll. Look at the stars my friend I am like a damn general in here. I was a member while you were still suckling. Now enjoy your winter break!

Reactions: 12 people
This coming January. I've found a few that have been available for a while now, and as soon as my scholarship return comes in I'm getting one. I've been in the process of collecting all the best Vols memorabilia I possibly can since the 8th grade, and I think this will be the icing on the cake.

I know where one is for 3k..

I seen Vols rings on eBay before but it to hard to tell the real thing from a sample so I passed on them.

Just because I don't post means I am a troll. Look at the stars my friend I am like a damn general in here. I was a member while you were still suckling. Now enjoy your winter break!

where you at in savannah?hunter?

Buying a NCC ring. That's what Auburn did last year.

Really sad that someone would sell that. Must be really hurting financially

What do the stars mean exactly? How do people get them? I don't know how to do a sig or quote under the name either. Feel pretty computer illiterate right now.

What do the stars mean exactly? How do people get them? I don't know how to do a sig or quote under the name either. Feel pretty computer illiterate right now.

they represent the years you've been a member, so you'll get one in Sept of '12

If only you could buy a user name change.

If you can get a ring and that is something you really want, I say go for it. It would be a great addition to the collection. Just do take a stroll through Turkey Creek wearing it.

VN Store

Back