12/2/11 Recap

ccVOLSdhf

Here's my take on trying to recap volnation for the day.(or the volnation cliff notes)
I've also added any information from around the web that addresses some of the rumor's flying around like bats without sonar.

Slow morning nothing much to report.
Around 12:30 all he!! breaks loose when rumor's hit the board that da'rick has been Indefintley suspended/kicked-off/??? from the team. Everyone including Skeeter scramble's for a few hours trying to get to the truth. In the end Dooley says "Da'rick is not suspended"
It appears he is thu in the dog house and needs to mature up a little before the start of next season
I.E prove to the coach's he can be a better teammate, and show some maturity.

In the middle of the da'rick thread, rumor's of deanthony arnett wanting to transfer, and possiablilty of neal being in some sort of trouble surface.Apperantly the deanthony arnett rumor's have been going for a few day's. nothing else on this.

Late in the day totally weird rumor that coach baggit may have had a change of heart and may not be leaving. seems like a stretch, but who knows.

Nothing is said of any coach's being hired or interviewed on Volnation.
Joe schad reports
Chris peterson will not be a candidate for the UCLA job,and Kevin Sumlin is top candidate for Texas A&M
Football scoop reports
Staff changes will be happening at UK don't know if that includes Tee Martin also that a source familer with the situation says Larry Porter will not be Joining the UT staff
And that UAB has interviewed Curtis looper,and Paul petrino,and plans to speak to Garrick Mcgee,and Tuner Gill today. NO mention of Lance Thompson

MrSEc.com reports
In regards To coach baggit leaving Recruits say this
Keithon Redding= shocked ,but still commited to UT
Jason Croom= Indicated via twitter His commitment to UT is firm
Justin King= Via text Message Remains commited ,but expressed concern in the stabilty of the coaching staff.
No mention of Cordarrelle Patterson

LWSvols= nothing new today
Sprinbokvol=nothing new today
OCI= adds this. Things still looking good for getting Cordarrelle Patterson, and He'd be surprisied if we hired Tee MArtin.
Skeeter= says everyone should be patiant that everything will come out in time,and everything should be OK. As stated earlier he did alot of play by play and fact finding on the Da'rick Situation other than that not much new.

On a lighter note Freak announces. You can now rate threads. In the upper right hand corner of a thread is a drop down menu to rate It. Have fun with it.

Well we can all hope the weekend goes a little smoother than the past few day's, but I doubt it. Next week's sure to be another Rollercoaster. As Volnation Turns continues!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

Reactions: 18 people
Wow...I have no idea who u are, but ur alright by me.. I've been on here all day and didn't pick a couple of those up

God bless you sir, much appreciated! :clapping:

This place's biggest virtue (the sheer number of members/posters) is also it's biggest vice, as digging the nuggets of worthwhile info out of 20 pages of useless BS can be a challenge sometimes. Thanks!

God bless you sir, much appreciated! :clapping:

This place's biggest virtue (the sheer number of members/posters) is also it's biggest vice, as digging the nuggets of worthwhile info out of 20 pages of useless BS can be a challenge sometimes. Thanks!

yeah or in the case of the Da'rick thread 50 pages, absolutely mind numbing

Great job! I needed it today. I bailed in the middle of the mess.

Who is doing tomorrow??? I am out
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Great job gave 5 stars to you. Gave myself 1 star for reading all this crap today.

VN Store

Back