Oct 6 - Bye
Oct 13 - @ MS State
Oct 20 - vs. Alabama
Oct. 27 - @ USCe
Nov. 3 - vs. Troy
Nov. 10 - vs. Mizzou
Nov. 17 - @ Vanderbilt
Nov. 24 - vs. UK

Looks very manageable. Eight wins minimum on that schedule wouldn't you think?

Where are you getting this schedule? The latest I had seen had us traveling to TAMU? Anyone else know...

NC State (ATL)
Ga State
Florida
Akron
@UGA
Bye
@Miss State
Alabama
@USCe
Troy
Mizzou
@Vandy
UK

Looks very manageable. Eight wins minimum on that schedule wouldn't you think?

I count 5 automatic wins, so you have to beat NC State, UF, UGA, Alabama, USC East and Mizzou, assuming it's Mizzou.

Which of those 3 do you beat?

MSU, Mizzou, UF, and USCe are all winnable games.

Until we actually beat the gators I am not going to believe this. Every year, they are "beatable" next year. It's stupid. They are an automatic loss until this program can prove otherwise. Sorry, it is what it is.

Reactions: 2 people
I see 7-5 or 8-4 next year. That's a good schedule for us that can help us get some wins under our belt and get some momentum. We have to solve the running game though.

4-4 in the SEC is likely the best case scenario. Depending on Mizzou, I have know idea how good they are/will be.

Until we actually beat the gators I am not going to believe this. Every year, they are "beatable" next year. It's stupid. They are an automatic loss until this program can prove otherwise. Sorry, it is what it is.

Believe what you want. It's a winnable game.

Reactions: 1 person
I think NC State may be tougher then people are thinking. They have been up and down this year but at times have looked pretty solid. I don't like sports math so I don't put too much in the beatdown by Cincy. We'll see, that game will tell a lot.

Pretty sure this schedule changes before we get to the spring. Nothing is actually "Official" yet. the conference re-alignment hasn't be finalized so therefore what games and where are not a for sure though. But as a fan those are some ugly ugly non-conference games. We def look like a rebuilding team with this schedule when schools like LSU are playing Oregon in non-conference.

VN Store

Back