So, Bobby Denton...

Aavoxx

Got my own theme music...
Has it been confirmed that he's actually retiring after the year?

I've got nothing but love for Bobby, but it's time for him to go.

Have you been to a game in the past few years?

yes, but let me ask you this. have you ever had a day where you didn't make a mistake? I haven't. he is calling his own shot and leaving. he doesn't need your help. you could of said something nice.

No one and I mean no one will be able to say pay these prices and please pay no more as good as him.

Reactions: 3 people
Doesn't matter. UT fans will find another whipping boy to witch and moan about. Never happy....never satisfied....with anything...about anyone. It's been that way for as long as I can remember in my 50+ years. Reached a fever pitch with any and every member of the Fulmer staff and has carried on with just about every coach and admin outside of Summit. Fire 'em...fire 'em all. That's the new Vol mantra.

Reactions: 6 people
yes, but let me ask you this. have you ever had a day where you didn't make a mistake? I haven't. he is calling his own shot and leaving. he doesn't need your help.

There's a difference in making a mistake and reaching a point where it becomes difficult for you to complete a task. Bobby Denton has reached that point. I will always appreciate and respect what he's done for the university, but everyone reaches a point where they need to hang it up.

There's a difference in making a mistake and reaching a point where it becomes difficult for you to complete a task. Bobby Denton has reached that point. I will always appreciate and respect what he's done for the university, but everyone reaches a point where they need to hang it up.

he is hanging it up, its not right for you to say its about time. maybe one day you will have respect for something.

from what I have typed, how is it possible that you know my mood? yet again this should be good.

I think it's pretty self evident in your defensive attitude.

You're entitled to your opinion just like I'm entitled to mine. We just happen to disagree on this one. Doesn't make either one of us right.

I think it's pretty self evident in your defensive attitude.

You're entitled to your opinion just like I'm entitled to mine. We just happen to disagree on this one. Doesn't make either one of us right.

No it makes you wrong dude.

VN Store

Back