I was wrong.

DrunkJohnny

Lane Kiffin is a better coach than Derek Dooley.

After watching several USC games this year, I can say this with confidence.

Now, I'm not saying Lane Kiffin didn't make his mistakes at UT. I think his approach to the job was all wrong. That said, watching both teams, it's painfully obvious who the better coached team is. And it's really not close.
You could argue, if you took away Barkley and Woods, they would be looking a lot more like us. You could be right, but I highly doubt it. USC is disciplined, aggressive, and all-around well coached. It hurts me as much as you, trust me. :cray: If Barkley stays, USC will play for the BCSMNC next year.

Mods delete if this is in violation of rules.

Reactions: 11 people
USC is loaded with top-level talent and you think this is a valid comparison? And I was hoping the hangovers would be gone by now

Reactions: 23 people
True, and it could be argued that it's not his talent.

His play calling has been great, and his team looks like a contender. Not a JV team.

so going for 2pt conversions and almost costing your team a win is great play calling?

Reactions: 3 people
Lane Kiffin is a better coach than Derek Dooley.

After watching several USC games this year, I can say this with confidence.

Now, I'm not saying Lane Kiffin didn't make his mistakes at UT. I think his approach to the job was all wrong. That said, watching both teams, it's painfully obvious who the better coached team is. And it's really not close.
You could argue, if you took away Barkley and Woods, they would be looking a lot more like us. You could be right, but I highly doubt it. USC is disciplined, aggressive, and all-around well coached. It hurts me as much as you, trust me. :cray: If Barkley stays, USC will play for the BCSMNC next year.

Mods delete if this is in violation of rules.

I dunno what is your point here...we didn't fire Lane kiffin for Dooley son..he left us in a big mess and we hired Dooley to clean it up and bring us back to where we belong..its gonna take time..
I agree Kiffin might be better in some aspects but why comapre dooley with Kiffin..?? as i said before we did not chase kiffin away, he left us

VN Store

Back