9 Game SEC Schedule

had been some speculation that UF and A&M will become permanent opponents, and LSU/UF go off each other's schedule.

Interesting. I wonder which game we will drop if true.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

had been some speculation that UF and A&M will become permanent opponents, and LSU/UF go off each other's schedule.

Why? Why wouldnt the two former Big 12 teams, in opposite divisions, be permanent cross division opponents?

So with these two schools being added to the fray, is it safe to say the winner of the SEC from here on out gets an automatic bid to the NC game?

In comparison to ACC's Cuse and Pitt, these two are giants.

Per Clay Travis twitter:

ClayTravisBGID Clay Travis
SEC just shot down 9 game slate. That squares with everything I've been hearing. Was shocked on that story out of South Carolina.

Why? Why wouldnt the two former Big 12 teams, in opposite divisions, be permanent cross division opponents?

It's been announced that they will be, but I find the most logical solution to be making Missouri and Arkansas permanent rivals, since Arkansas is by far the closest school to Missouri.

Per Clay Travis twitter:

SEC just shot down 9 game slate. That squares with everything I've been hearing. Was shocked on that story out of South Carolina.

I might believe a SEC President over Clay Travis

He is about as bad as Finebaum when it comes to accurate reporting

Big loss for all SEC teams money-wise. This means each SEC team has to go on the road every other year for this conference game rather than staying at home and eating a cup cake. For example: Tennessee generates $4M revenue (rough estimation) from the ticket sell for each home game, that means a $4M loss every other year, or on average a $2M loss every year. SEC'd better address this issue in the new media contract.

Per Clay Travis twitter:

i take that with a grain of salt. clay travis's ass. he's a---. we will have a nine game schedule, with ga. state gone from out schedule.

Being reported to be false. Sticking with 8 game schedule. Never talked about 9.

i take that with a grain of salt. clay travis's ass. he's a---. we will have a nine game schedule, with ga. state gone from out schedule.

Don't like Clay either, but he's not the only one saying that. Being reported by Keith@Rivals as well. Besides, as much as an a$$ that he is, he's been spot on about conf. re-alignmen. Like, best in the nation good.

VN Store

Back