What channel it's the game on in Chattanooga?

volumnus

I have Comcast HD. I can't find it to set me DVR. It's not PPV, right?

Last edited:
ESPN 3 will have it

...I Think UF/VU has the noon sec network game, so it's not the Fox/CW/upn affiliate

...maybe one of the following channels has it: CSS, FSS or SPSO?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It won't be blacked out on ESPN3, only the PPV games are. It's on FSN. Is there anyone in this day and age who doesn't get FSN?

nice first post ^

Thanx. It took a while to get just the right words... I watch most of the games via ESPN3. It looks like the entire state of TN is blacked out for the game (on ESPN3). I hope I'm wrong!

Yeah, now I'm reading that the game is blacked out in-state. I thought DeerPark12 had previously stated that only the PPV games were blacked out on ESPN3. Who knows what the story is this week.

https://www.comcast.com/Localization/Localize.cspx?Referer=/Customers/Clu/ChannelLineup.ashx?area=0

Here is the link to the line up for comcast in Chattanooga, put your address in and you should be able to find out if it is available in your area

Thanks Google!

Yeah. I have Comcast, so I always use the on-line TV listing that you linked above. According to Comcast's listings, the game will NOT be on at all here in Chattanooga. I feel like it likely will, and most people will find it probably on 33, 53, 401, or 402, but I needed to know in advance to set my DVR. I called Comcast, and some Indian guy told me it was blacked out in Chattanooga. The UTSports website should tell you which channel it will be aired on in major cities in Tennessee. The UT website just says Sports South, but Baylor is playing on Sports South. I suspect it will be on Sports Net not Sports South.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that on utsports but Missouri us playing on fox sports south...

It won't be blacked out on ESPN3, only the PPV games are. It's on FSN. Is there anyone in this day and age who doesn't get FSN?

Wrong. Check out Espn3's site. It is blacked out throughout most of the south.

I've never understood if there is a difference between Fox Sports South, Fox Sports TN or Fox Sports Network. UTsports.com shows it is on TV: FOX Sports South/FOX Sports Tennessee.

Since the comcast cable lineup here in the Tri-cities shows channel 43 is Fox Sports TN, I'm assuming I can get it. Should be the same in Chattanooga as well, as long as your channel lineup shows either Fox Sports South or Fox Sports TN.

Why do you people pay money for something you have no clue how to use?

Why do you people pay money for something you have no clue how to use?

Settle down. It's the same people whose parents bought condoms for a good time and had a great time making balloon animals. Kind of like reverse evolution, or in the immortal words of Forrest, Forrest Gump, "ya never know what yer gonna git".

I amazed that these threads have more than one post. Also, why are the OP's always so lazy?

I amazed that these threads have more than one post. Also, why are the OP's always so lazy?

Just how the hell am I lazy? I looked on Comcast's website, and the Tennessee game was no where to be found. I looked on UT's website, and it says the game will be aired by Sports South, but the game is not listed as being on Sports South in Chattanooga. The Baylor game is on that channel. I called Comcast, and they told me the Tennessee game will be blacked out in Chattanooga. I doubted that. After doing everything I know to do, I made a post.

Chill man. Folks just like to talk tough on here because they're hidden. Just let it flow over you. No need to retaliate.

On Comcast in Chattanooga it's on Channel 401 FSNHD.

GBO !

VN Store

Back