Even Ron Zook loaded Uf with loaded recruiting classes. DD has brought in next to 0

volberry

The ever incompetent RZ at least had the horses in the stable. He was in everygame because the talent was on par with the competition. He just couldn't coach. In our case I think DD can coach , but the talent is low. We should have more than 4-5 good players. Our roster is a sun belt/wac/mac roster. This is the sec. And for the first time I truly feel Vandy is headed in a better direction than us. This can't keep going like this. And we won't have a better roster in 2012 than Bama, Uf, Uga, or USCj. So we have to have a recruiter for DD to hire or it's curtains.

Reactions: 3 people
Comparing a team from Florida that was loaded when the coach took over to a coach forced to come in after the 2nd coaching change in 2 years . . . and then 6 games into the first year after a coach has brought in a full class and we're projecting him to be a recruiting failure. Brilliant.

Reactions: 23 people
I must have missed the part where Dooley took over for a legend who built the program to what it was, had a full recruiting cycle for 2 years, while already having some pretty good players.

Reactions: 4 people
You know we're on our way to a probable top 10 class this year, right?

If Dooley gets fired, at least he'll leave his successor with some talent. He can't say the same about the personnel left to him by Fulmer/Kiffin.

Reactions: 2 people
Da'rick told me to say hi!

He'd have come by himeself, but he's too busy starting at wide receiver

The ever incompetent RZ at least had the horses in the stable. He was in everygame because the talent was on par with the competition. He just couldn't coach. In our case I think DD can coach , but the talent is low. We should have more than 4-5 good players. Our roster is a sun belt/wac/mac roster. This is the sec. And for the first time I truly feel Vandy is headed in a better direction than us. This can't keep going like this. And we won't have a better roster in 2012 than Bama, Uf, Uga, or USCj. So we have to have a recruiter for DD to hire or it's curtains.

You should spend more time in the recruiting section
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
I get that people are just frustrated and are tired of watching bad football, but a lot of this stuff just makes no sense.

Reactions: 9 people

Dooley so far has brought in the #9 class, the #13 class, and should do something between 9-13 this coming recruiting class. He's bringing in the talent. The shelves were kinda barren when he took over.

I could recruit at UF gator nation. And i am not a coach.

I can't believe some gave the thumbs up to the original post...Mods who committed this atrocity?

UT is 13th right now on Rivals.

Auburn 10th
Florida 4th
Alabama 5th
LSU 6th
SC 14th
Georgia 20th
Vandy 28th
Miss 41st
Kentucky 5oth

Mother of pearl.....lunacy is rampant....I swear there are a ton of posters on here that make the fan base look dumb as hell.....losing sucks...but spouting off ignorant posts just makes it worse

UT is 13th right now on Rivals.

Auburn 10th
Florida 4th
Alabama 5th
LSU 6th
SC 14th
Georgia 20th
Vandy 28th
Miss 41st
Kentucky 5oth

And we currently have 1 fewer 4 star than LSU and have the same amount as Bama. Dooley is doing an excellent job recruiting this year.

If you wait until the work week starts they are all gone...guess they got jobs...at least they have that going for them cause their sports knowledge is definitely lacking

And not ONE of Dooleys recruits (except for DaRick) has been arrested. Do some of you not realize that this team seriously has 3 seniors starting on Defense? Dooleys Freshman and Sophmores are better than Fulmers senior class and Kiffins Junior class, and go to class, and have stayed out of jail. More to the point, Vandys senior class that Bobby Johnson recruited is better than the now seniors that Phil left behind. What do some of you not get about this?

Reactions: 3 people
I'm out! This thread is absolutely the stupidest thing on this site and there is some stupid stuff after loses

VN Store

Back