Picture Request

KittenMittens

Does anyone have the picture of a Vol running back leaping over the goal line pile against Florida?

I believe everything is in black and white except for the RB is orange.

They have the picture hanging up at Alumni Hall in the mall and its sweet.

Thanks.

I agree...that RB is Tony Thompson and it is a great picture. The folks at Alumni Hall could not help me when I asked about it years ago. Someone post where this picture is from

And no one is b****ing about the uniforms in this thread? See when the team wins the unis don't matter as much.

Back to the topic, that is one awesome picture.

Wow!!! Love that pic...That was a dominant team. Charles McRae and Antone Davis at the tackles with Greg Amsler and Roland Poles at FB. I miss the days would when we could just line up and pound it all day long!!

Love to see Bray and Manning air it out but there is nothing like watching UT destroy teams with the running game. Maybe one day we can get back to that mentality and impose our will on the other teams in the SEC.

One of my favorite pics of all time. Someone had this posted before and it had the score and date on the bottom, I think. Does anyone know if it was ever released to purchase? I had researched it a while back but never found it as a print.

flyingki7.jpg

VN Store

Back