Do not create duplicate threads or we'll smack the ugly off your face

HAHAHA. Stop dumb posts. Lets get the vote out. And lets stop not blocking (Whole Line), and stop pulling your hands in when your about to get hit (Da Rick).

So true! Main reason I do not start them! I would like to add no ignorant arse threads either! Just saying.

I still think there should be a minimum post count or something to start one. JMHO

So true! Main reason I do not start them! I would like to add no ignorant arse threads either! Just saying.

I still think there should be a minimum post count or something to start one. Although, high post count doesnt mean your smarter, or bring better stuff to the table, than a lower post counted poster.

There is, or was. It just needs to be higher to me. Jmo.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong, but Volnation is for the Vol fans. There is a wide demographic of people that get on this website to learn or ask questions. Someone may ask a question or post a comment that you do not agree with, but they have a right to do so! I would like to know who has "God-like" powers to determine this?

Reactions: 4 people
I took a look before starting a thread, and I said "It looks like there is no huge demand for thread starters here today." and so there is one less thread on VN.

There were at least 3 Arnett threads in 3 minutes, every time I went to give the guy a compliment, they were merged mid-sentence. I can't keep up, so I'm off to other things.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Volnation is for the Vol fans. There is a wide demographic of people that get on this website to learn or ask questions. Someone may ask a question or post a comment that you do not agree with, but they have a right to do so! I would like to know who has "God-like" powers to determine this?

You are correct I just checked the constitution and the right to post your opinion on volnation is right next to right to vote .....wait.....that isn't there either!

No need to take this personally and develop a complex. Nobody said you can't post your opinion.

We're getting a ton of activity right now and this is merely a plea to please help us out and take a few seconds to scan the first page of the board to see if what you want to post might fit within an existing thread.

Reactions: 8 people
No need to take this personally and develop a complex. Nobody said you can't post your opinion.

We're getting a ton of activity right now and this is merely a plea to please help us out and take a few seconds to scan the first page of the board to see if what you want to post might fit within an existing thread.

Truthfully, there's no need for snippy comments either. He's not asking a stupid question. People word things differently. I had a thread about playcalling that was removed. Sorry, but I did look before posting, and saw nothing labeled similar. I was watching the game, and didn't feel like spending 20 minutes to see if I was double posting. Forums are meant to express your ideas, opinions, and facts quickly. Take it for what it is. Big game, people are excited. It's not that they're developing a "complex" as you put it. It's that they are offended first off that the post was removed, second that a snitty comment was made. Making a statement like that just adds to it. Yes, you have a lot of traffic. But you chose to be in that position. Don't take your frustration out on the poster.

However. The second part if your post was perfect. It explained what was going on and why it was being done. Delete the first part, and it probably wouldn't have came off as .

Last edited:

3414af02_clevergirl-1.jpg

I think your just flexing your "God like powers".

Truthfully, there's no need for snippy comments either. He's not asking a stupid question. People word things differently. I had a thread about playcalling that was removed. Sorry, but I did look before posting, and saw nothing labeled similar. I was watching the game, and didn't feel like spending 20 minutes to see if I was double posting. Forums are meant to express your ideas, opinions, and facts quickly. Take it for what it is. Big game, people are excited. It's not that they're developing a "complex" as you put it. It's that they are offended first off that the post was removed, second that a snitty comment was made. Making a statement like that just adds to it. Yes, you have a lot of traffic. But you chose to be in that position. Don't take your frustration out on the poster.

However. The second part if your post was perfect. It explained what was going on and why it was being done. Delete the first part, and it probably wouldn't have came off as .
Sorry if it came off as snippy. My point is that there's no need to feel slighted if your thread gets merged, moved etc. It happens all the time. This thread was meant to be nothing more than a reminder.

Wait until next week. Since there's no game I'm planning on heading down to the train yard and using my powers to electrocute hobos.

I mean, when your god like and all. You have to constantly find new and interesting ways to entertain yourself. Unlike me, a mere humble mortal.

These guys are too much GA, for real.

VN Store

Back