Cupcake.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

I am hungry. How'd you know?

NC State at Georgia Dome
Georgia State
Florida
Akron
@ Georgia

Should be a good start to the year. Could easily start 5-0 or 4-1 with two possibly really good games with Florida and Georgia.

Troy is the 4th OOC opponent, so the OOC schedule is even worse than this year. However we have Oregon in 2013.

I am hungry. How'd you know?

NC State at Georgia Dome
Georgia State
Florida
Akron
@ Georgia

Should be a good start to the year. Could easily start 5-0 or 4-1 with two possibly really good games with Florida and Georgia.

Troy is the 4th OOC opponent, so the OOC schedule is even worse than this year. However we have Oregon in 2013.

I'm glad we have NC State as our ACC draw. Florida at home and Georgia on the road with a new coach? I like it

09/01 - North Carolina State at Georgia Dome
09/08 - Georgia State
09/15 - Florida
09/22 - Akron
09/29 - @ Georgia
10/06 -Bye Week
10/13 - @ Mississippi State
10/20 - Alabama
10/27 - @ South Carolina
11/03 - Troy
11/10 - Arkansas
11/17 - @ Vanderbilt
11/24 - Kentucky

At least I think so. I'm assuming some of these based on what we deduced in the 2012 Schedule thread.

really Georgia State? They got absolutely drilled by ODU last weekend

wow three good homes games next year.... those are weak OC games

We only schedule one marquee OOC game per year, and they just happen to not be at home over the next couple. We had Oregon last year, but we're off to Eugene in 2013, and we did the Chick-fil-A bit for 2012.

All this could change if A&M is allowed in next year. Supposidly they are already looking at a possible 13 team SEC schedule.

All this could change if A&M is allowed in next year. Supposidly they are already looking at a possible 13 team SEC schedule.

If we move to nine conference games because of A&M we'd just drop Georgia State or Akron I'd guess.

hopefully, the sec will go to 16 teams next year, and akron and ga st will be dropped.

One decent BCS opponent, one solid mid major, one terrible mid major, one terrible FCS opponent.

Should be a relatively easy 4 wins.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back