810 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on AJC Predicts UGA Loss Page 7. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 09-06-2011, 11:18 AM   #91
theFallGuy
The Nihilist

AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss
AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss
Is UGA going to bust out those Power Ranger uni's for the Tenn / UGA game? Or maybe add some cool flames and capes?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-06-2011, 11:26 AM   #92
UGADawg4Life

AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss
Sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolsNSkinsFan View Post
whatever... we are going to smoke UGA this year
You just might. I wouldn't brag on it too much if you do though. CO beat us last season then fired their HC.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:26 AM   #93
UGADawg4Life

Sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by theFallGuy View Post
Is UGA going to bust out those Power Ranger uni's for the Tenn / UGA game? Or maybe add some cool flames and capes?
I like the cape idea. Maybe UT will try it first.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #94
UGADawg4Life

Sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolsNSkinsFan View Post
whatever... we are going to smoke UGA this year
Smoke away!
Old 09-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #95
VolinDawgland

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGADawg4Life View Post
So UT fans just sit down and shut up before a big game?!?! And believe me, we revel in your misery as much or more than you revel in our's. Big part of the reason that I like to come here. Fact is that UGA is the flagship university in one of the best hotbeds of college football talent in the country. Don't believe me? Look at your roster. We should have high expectations. When we keep kids at home, and have coaching, we are successful. I can show you many, many quotes here on this board that UT fans are as delusional as you say UGA fans are. And TN is not a hotbed for HS football talent.
Tennessee doesn't have to be a hot bed for recruits when we have Georgia. You revel in our misery because we inflicted a bunch of misery on the dawgs for a long time...I get that.

Last edited by VolinDawgland; 09-06-2011 at 12:28 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-06-2011, 12:17 PM   #96
theFallGuy
The Nihilist

When we smoked UGA 38 - 13 in Knoxville during the '97 season, I saw a girl UGA fan crying as she left the stadium. My God it was hilarious.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-11-2011, 01:42 AM   #97
firestorm

AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss AJC Predicts UGA Loss
Very early in the season but already the UG Dawgs are 0-2 losing in a heartbreaker to the Gamecocks.
Reply With Quote TOP