How many players can dress out?

mkil5

I was wandering how many players are eligible to dress on gamedays. I know it is a different number for home or away and sec or ooc.
So I was wandering if someone help me out.
Thanks a lot guys!

I was wandering how many players are eligible to dress on gamedays. I know it is a different number for home or away and sec or ooc.
Thanks a lot guys!

IM SORRY.. but can you help me to start a thread. i am very new here and want to share something but i do not know how. GO VOLS...

IIRC, for home games all players dress (typically over 100). But for away games only the scholly players travel. I don't think it's different for SEC or OOC games.

IIRC, for home games all players dress (typically over 100). But for away games only the scholly players travel. I don't think it's different for SEC or OOC games.

Our starting LG, Alex Bullard, won't travel to away games? :yikes:

Sorry, that doesn't sound right.

IM SORRY.. but can you help me to start a thread. i am very new here and want to share something but i do not know how. GO VOLS...

go to the home page of the forum you are wanting to post in. there should be a button at just above the threads at the left called "New Threads". I think you have to have 25 posts before you start a thread but that might have changed or I might just be wrong. There may also be an easier way of doing this task. Good to have you on VolNation. GBO.

go to the home page of the forum you are wanting to post in. there should be a button at just above the threads at the left called "New Threads". I think you have to have 25 posts before you start a thread but that might have changed or I might just be wrong. There may also be an easier way of doing this task. Good to have you on VolNation. GBO.

I would like to thank you very much for helping me post my 1st thread! I also want to thank you for not being a jerk and saying something to make me feel like a dumb#@$ for not knowing how to. I have been reading this site for a couple of years and there are some really mean spirited people on here....or as I like to call them ass#####! BLEED ORANGE BABY!

Where were you wandering?

I say evry luser on hear that ownly post to correct someones spellin shuld be kicked of! Express opinions, share info., but if you want to be a friggin literature prof. I suggest you find sumware else 2 go! GBO!

:thumbsup: Wow it did not take long for a genius to speak! Can You actually speak about someting relevant to the thread subject?....I thought not. Join Twitter so you all can speak with no purpose...
Are you the new thread police?

:thumbsup: Wow it did not take long for a genius to speak! Can You actually speak about someting relevant to the thread subject?....I thought not. Join Twitter so you all can speak with no purpose...

You can spell purpose but you can't spell loser? :ermm:

Are you the new thread police?

As you can see by my previous post I simply hate people using this site like twitter or facebook. I enjoy everyones comments and info. over the years on this site but I DESPISE ALL OF THE PEOPLE that feel that they have to waste everyones time going through threads to see someone posting a reply to correct someones friggin grammar! THANKS FOR ALL THAT THE VOLNATION DOES THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SITE TO GET ALL VOL INFO. AND I TRULY APPRECIATE IT, but for the insignificant,,, correct my grAMAR..

Well, you know, it's a little odd that you threadjacked this thread to ask how to start a new thread, and then criticized other posters for going off topic.

Did we ever untangle how many players dress out, either home or away??

Thanks a lot guys!

Typically a travel squad in the SEC is 70.

Well, you know, it's a little odd that you threadjacked this thread to ask how to start a new thread, and then criticized other posters for going off topic.

What the hell is a threadjack? I was just asking how to start one! What the heck is wrong with some of you. I'm sorry my first time to interact with VOL fans has turned into such a bad experience. GBO!

Article 17 of the SEC bylaws will answer the question. You can google that out if you want.

Article 17 of the SEC bylaws will answer the question. You can google that out if you want.

The home team may dress 95 student-athletes in uniform, but only 80 student-athletes may participate in a Conference contest. (The 15 non-participants shall dress out at no additional cost to the institution. Student-athletes shall not receive pre-game meals, overnight lodging or additional game tickets. They may receive a post-game meal provided it is served at the stadium. No cash stipend is permitted for post-game meals away from the stadium.)

The visiting team is limited to a squad size of 70 student-athletes.

The squad size limit for neutral site games (no more than one game annually) is 70 for both participating teams. The squad size for junior varsity teams is 55 student-athletes.

Practice Limitations—NCAA Bylaw 17.9.1 Minimum Contest Requirement—NCAA Bylaw 20.9.4.3 Maximum Contest Limit—NCAA Bylaw 17.9.5

The home team may dress 95 student-athletes in uniform, but only 80 student-athletes may participate in a Conference contest. (The 15 non-participants shall dress out at no additional cost to the institution. Student-athletes shall not receive pre-game meals, overnight lodging or additional game tickets. They may receive a post-game meal provided it is served at the stadium. No cash stipend is permitted for post-game meals away from the stadium.)

The visiting team is limited to a squad size of 70 student-athletes.

The squad size limit for neutral site games (no more than one game annually) is 70 for both participating teams. The squad size for junior varsity teams is 55 student-athletes.

Practice Limitations—NCAA Bylaw 17.9.1 Minimum Contest Requirement—NCAA Bylaw 20.9.4.3 Maximum Contest Limit—NCAA Bylaw 17.9.5

Thank you so much! I was losing faith in this after I got hijacked.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I say evry luser on hear that ownly post to correct someones spellin shuld be kicked of! Express opinions, share info., but if you want to be a friggin literature prof. I suggest you find sumware else 2 go! GBO!

You'd better grow a thicker skin if you plan to post on VN much. Otherwise, you'll be pissed off most of the time.

Life is too short for that. :hi:

VN Store

Back