SI Preview

Just read the new issue of SI and it wasn't pretty for our Vols. They rate us 6-6 for this season. Hope they are wrong!

So did Athlon and Lindy's. Those preview magazines never account for upsets, and I'm pretty confident we will pull off at least one.

They don't know s***. i will like to see there faces when we are undefeated heading into the bama game!

last year one of the si writers had us winning 4 games!? i usually like their reads but hope they can jump on the tennessee bandwagon soon

Sound right to me, maybe one game better but they are in the ballpark. SI is unbiased and they just call it like they see it.

That's good. I always love seeing the national media eating crow by the end of the season.

Well, If you were a writer and didn't know anything about Tennessee other than what has been reported, you'd take the easy way out as well. 6 & 6 is the sports writers equivilent to a 50% chance of rain.

Excellent predicted to win only two games in the SEC.

Play Kentucky On the Road Can the Wildcats end the deplorable streak?
Last two times the Gamecocks, and UG Dawgs came to Knoxville they were blown out. Play Vandy at home.

The revenge game vs the LSU Tigers is in Knoxville.

The Gators are rebuilding with a new head coach, and other changes since Meyer is no longer there. Play them on the road. Not a easy game but if Bray along with Poole are not contained it's going to be very hard for the Gators to win.

VN Store

Back