Looks Like Oku Had A Good Weekend

Why is he in knoxville? Shouldn't he be trying to find somewhere to play? Surely someone is looking for a back who goes down on the first hit every time!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yikes. Kiffin's 1 class is hilarious. He probably left just so he wouldn't have to deal with the a-holes he recruited.

Yikes. Kiffin's 1 class is hilarious. He probably left just so he wouldn't have to deal with the a-holes he recruited.

Oku committed to Fulmer

Why is he in knoxville? Shouldn't he be trying to find somewhere to play? Surely someone is looking for a back who goes down on the first hit every time!

his girl friend is in Knoxville.

he has been calling schools but appears no one is interested. he might end up at a D-2 school or this incident may have ended his career.. who knows if anyone signs him now.

I realize that but it's funny how he's only listed as a Kiffin thug

Did he sign while Fulmer was the coach? Did he play one down while Fulmer was the coach? How could he be considered anything but a Kiffin thug?

Oku was a Fulmer recruit.

he decommitted when Fulmer was let go.

he looked around at several schools and ended up signing with Tennessee a month after signing day, March 5th to be exact.

Seems to me he was gone and Kiffin brought him back...

he decommitted when Fulmer was let go.

he looked around at several schools and ended up signing with Tennessee a month after signing day, March 5th to be exact.

Seems to me he was gone and Kiffin brought him back...

But, he would have been at UT even if Fulmer was retained correct?

But, he would have been at UT even if Fulmer was retained correct?

So? Fulmer was not retained. The only reason he is at Tennessee is because Kiffin recruited him and signed him. There were 7-8 others Fulmer recruited that Kiffin sent packing without signing.

Fulmer was fired. He had nothing to do with the 2009 signing class because once Kiffin was hired, he altered the class to what he wanted. The fact Fulmer recruited any of them is irrelevant as far as that class is concerned. Each had to be recruited by new staff including Kevin Revis..

So? Fulmer was not retained. The only reason he is at Tennessee is because Kiffin recruited him and signed him. There were 7-8 others Fulmer recruited that Kiffin sent packing without signing.

Fulmer was fired. He had nothing to do with the 2009 signing class because once Kiffin was hired, he altered the class to what he wanted. The fact Fulmer recruited any of them is irrelevant as far as that class is concerned. Each had to be recruited by new staff including Kevin Revis..

My point is, he is just as much a Fulmer recruit as he was a Kiffin recruit. The mutual interest between Oku and UT was due to Fulmer correct? I just find it silly people would say he is another one of "those Kiffin recruits" when Fulmer originally recruited and signed him.

My point is, he is just as much a Fulmer recruit as he was a Kiffin recruit. The mutual interest between Oku and UT was due to Fulmer correct? I just find it silly people would say he is another one of "those Kiffin recruits" when Fulmer originally recruited and signed him.

I think we just disagree. he was gone after Fulmer was fired.

Anyone in the 2009 class was a Vol because Kiffin wanted them and not because Fulmer wanted them. He ran off a bunch of commitments he didn't want that had committed to Fulmer. So the 2009 class has to be Kiffins and no one elses.

I can't see it any other way.. so I guess we just disagree.

VN Store

Back