Football Tradition: (Smokey vs. Uga)

This shouldn't be close. That's such an ugly dog. Also, when are they going to have the T for us to run through?

It is a little ridiculous that they have the script Ohio as a #2 seed and running through the T isn't in the bracket. I'll vote for Smokey, but that's not our best tradition.

It's not even listed as Running Through the T. It's running onto the field with Smokey or something. UGA's mascot is one of the ugliest animals out there. Honestly. The video they showed wasn't even close to the UT entrance. But it's got to be better than their dog just sitting there. UGa can't even jog onto the field, let alone run.

It's not even listed as Running Through the T. It's running onto the field with Smokey or something. UGA's mascot is one of the ugliest animals out there. Honestly. The video they showed wasn't even close to the UT entrance. But it's got to be better than their dog just sitting there. UGa can't even jog onto the field, let alone run.

Agreed on all points. If it were running through the T, we'd have a chance. Of the ones listed, Notre Dame is probably the best tradition, but Colorado's is the most awesome.

Smokey vs. UG(ly) shouldn't even be close.

How many schools have a bulldog as a mascot? Extremely generic.

the Uga they had a year or two ago that died was absolutely horrific to look at. like it had cancer of the face or something.

can someone explain to me why EA has us just running onto the field with Smokey and not through the T? I sometimes wonder if the EA development team even watches college football.

Who gives a Rat's azz... Smokey is our mascot now. The important thing is that we're getting beat by UGA... Now VOTE!!!

I had already voted for us because I don't want to see us lose to Georgia at anything but I don't agree with it. Our Running through the T should have been the listed tradition.

Uga will win because a bulldogs lifespan is terrible. Once a year, the whole country sees that another Uga has died and they feel sorry. We don't stand a chance.

How many damn bulldog mascots are there? If uga can be on there why not miss state? Smokey is distinctly ut. You can't say that about an ugly bulldog
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back