Eric Berry throws first pitch for Royals/Cardinals (STRIKE!)

Eric Berry is the next
KennyPowersExercisingTee.png

Collins walked 2 runs for scores in during the 10th inning. We lost 9-8 to lose the series 1-2.

Royals have the youngest team in the MLB this year though. They have some good talent on the field though and the future is bright.

Collins walked 2 runs for scores in during the 10th inning. We lost 9-8 to lose the series 1-2.

Royals have the youngest team in the MLB this year though. They have some good talent on the field though and the future is bright.

They also have Luke Hochevar.

Until their contracts end and they dont pay to keep them.

It's almost like a real life version of Major League. Everyone expects them to struggle but they just keep winning.

I have been thinking that exact same thing all season so far. Too bad we dont have Wild Thing comming out of the bullpin.

Hope so, but I dont see how they can keep this up. I will be happy if they make the playoffs.

if injuries don't start mounting up, i really believe they will at least win the division. pitching is really good so far, and they have a lot of talent down of the farm that they can bring up. glad to hear that someone else likes them, i'm a 30 year fan of them.

old news, but did he play much baseball, does he want to coach on the college level...lutz

VN Store

Back