CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk  
2581 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on CJ Watson's Dunk. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-29-2006, 11:01 AM   #1
hvwarrior58
VN GURU

CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk
How many times has Watson dunked since he has been at UT? He dunked yesterday on a breakaway in a situation where he usually lays it in.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-29-2006, 11:03 AM   #2
jwells

CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk
CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk CJ Watson's Dunk
we were talking before the game, and I asked if he could even dunk. I'd never seen him do it. Sure enough, he can and did.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-29-2006, 11:05 AM   #3
hvwarrior58
VN GURU

yeah, i was saying the same. i never knew that he could dunk. now, i just have to see lofton dunk.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-29-2006, 11:07 AM   #4
#10_Ainge_#10
Just blame the flu

I'd rather let Lofton bomb 3's all day....LOL....The kid's range is unbelieveable...Doesn't matter if there is no one in his face or not, he hits it...It'd be hard for him to dunk anyways, down there amongst the towers
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-29-2006, 11:08 AM   #5
hvwarrior58
VN GURU

yeah, but i mean on a breakaway. i dont expect him to pull up and shoot a 3 with noone on that side. there would be no towers around him either.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-30-2006, 09:43 AM   #6
patrick

That was the first time I ever saw CJ dunk..... I loved it!!!!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-30-2006, 10:36 AM   #7
volinbham
VN GURU

Quote:
Originally Posted by (hvwarrior58 @ Jan 29, 2006 12:08 PM)
yeah, but i mean on a breakaway. i dont expect him to pull up and shoot a 3 with noone on that side.

Why not, I remember UNLV used to do it (Anderson Hunt I think). Very intimidating, instead of taking it to the hoop, he took it to the 3 line on the wing and drained it.
Old 01-30-2006, 05:39 PM   #8
hvwarrior58
VN GURU

yeah, but id rather take the near guaranteed 2.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-30-2006, 06:13 PM   #9
mattvols
Ocho-Stinko

I've been to a couple of their practices and he dunks in them, but I think hes too inconsistent to try it in a game, that was the 1st time i'd seen him do it in a game.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-30-2006, 08:34 PM   #10
hvwarrior58
VN GURU

thats what i figured. id like to see it, of course a big alley oop or monster jam works for me as well.
Reply With Quote TOP