CJ Watsons Dunk

hvwarrior58

VN GURU
How many times has Watson dunked since he has been at UT? He dunked yesterday on a breakaway in a situation where he usually lays it in.

we were talking before the game, and I asked if he could even dunk. I'd never seen him do it. Sure enough, he can and did.

I'd rather let Lofton bomb 3's all day....LOL....The kid's range is unbelieveable...Doesn't matter if there is no one in his face or not, he hits it...It'd be hard for him to dunk anyways, down there amongst the towers

yeah, but i mean on a breakaway. i dont expect him to pull up and shoot a 3 with noone on that side. there would be no towers around him either.

That was the first time I ever saw CJ dunk..... I loved it!!!!!

(hvwarrior58 @ Jan 29 said:
yeah, but i mean on a breakaway. i dont expect him to pull up and shoot a 3 with noone on that side.

Why not, I remember UNLV used to do it (Anderson Hunt I think). Very intimidating, instead of taking it to the hoop, he took it to the 3 line on the wing and drained it.

I've been to a couple of their practices and he dunks in them, but I think hes too inconsistent to try it in a game, that was the 1st time i'd seen him do it in a game.

VN Store

Back