Desmond howard threatened by Phil Simms.

RikidyBones

Formerly utvols88
Per @Desmond_Howard

At NFL-Xperience and Phil Simms just threatened 2 hit me b/c I said his son was 1 of the worse QBs in the SEC. I told him "LET'S GO!"

During the season we talked about the Tenn v LSU game and I said "u will see 3 of the worse QBs in the SEC" That's what Phil did not like.

I am DEAD serious about the Phil Simms thing. We all thought he was joking, but he kept going and said he wanted 2 take a swing at me!!

Tweets this morning from Desmond Howard:

@desmond_howard
Desmond Howard
At NFL-Xperience and Phil Simms just threatened 2 hit me b/c I said his son was 1 of the worse QBs in the SEC. I told him "LET'S GO!"

desmond_howard Desmond Howard
I am DEAD serious about the Phil Simms thing. We all thought he was joking, but he kept going and said he wanted 2 take a swing at me!!

@desmond_howard
During the season we talked about the Tenn v LSU game and I said "u will see 3 of the worse QBs in the SEC" That's what Phil did not like.

Guess ole Phil can't handle the truth... His kid is tough, I'll give him that, but that's it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Can't blame a dad for sticking up for his son...even though Desmond makes a good point.

The visual of this is funny.....

If all else failed I guess Phil could have called Hostettler in to finish Desmond off.

VN Store

Back