Wilcox staying in Knoxville

I can't wait for it to be official and to see what all the "wilcox is gone fan club" have to say lmfao
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ugh you mean our players are going to get another year in the same system for the first time in 3 years? gross.

"Justin Wilcox tells Volquest that he has decided to remain a Vol turning down a chance to go to Texas" - Brent Hubbs

LWS I don't contribute often on here but I am AMAZED at how often you are correct or have info way before a press release.....I'm sure you have been asked may many times and maybe you aren't comfortable telling me but how and when did you become so close to our athletic dept??

Even if I can't get an answer thank you for all your information

LWS I don't contribute often on here but I am AMAZED at how often you are correct or have info way before a press release.....I'm sure you have been asked may many times and maybe you aren't comfortable telling me but how and when did you become so close to our athletic dept??

Even if I can't get an answer thank you for all your information

I hope this is true. When he gets more playmakers our D will be fun to watch! I like this staff! GBO!!!

I can't wait for it to be official and to see what all the "wilcox is gone fan club" have to say lmfao
They won't say chit just like all the other times they are wrong. They will stay quite for a couple days...then start another rumor as usual...same ole same ole

I like the fact that he CHOSE to be here. He atleast wants to be here another year which is good news imo. He wants to be a part of what is going on here.

yeah, stability really suck...hate that (please turn on sarcasm meters)

I'm glad he's staying myself. We don't need a shakeup at this point. We just need some great DTs and some hard hitting Head Hunting Hawks that can freaking wrap up and tackle.

yea he doesnt need a link when he is that adamant. this is huge news for stability. if i were a coach i would have felt pretty bad about leaving kids after last night too. He has a good bit of talent coming back next year and coming in. It will be a challenge but could be well worth it for his resume to build this defense over a 4-5 year term.

VN Store

Back