Tennessee vs.North Carolina music city bowl

this was mentioned in another thread.....but I want UNC so we can show MH we had no reason to take them off the schedule

IDK, I live in Raleigh and only want to play UNC if we beat them. Otherwise all the guys at work will have bragging rights indefinitely.

Do you think we can beat this UNC team? not a challenge but an honest question

Probably not if the team that beat FSU shows up, but the other that, it's certainly possible. The team that almost lost to Duke and William & Mary is beatable.

I would like to play UNC and dismantle them so We can say We did THEM a favor by taking them off the schedule....It would be a nice matchup....Miami would be fun to play as well....Would hope it would freezing cold for that one...Miami wouldn't be able to handle the cold too well ;-)

The set of projections on Rivals projects we're going to play Maryland. I'd actually prefer that, given how we quit the last time we played the Terps in a bowl.

UT v UNC is a great matchup for the MCB. Easy trip for both fan bases plus the contraversy over taking them off the schedule only adds to the enticement.

Miami might bring about 15 people to Nashville.

i just played this game on college football for ps3. the combination of their blue and our orange in the crowd is sweet.

The set of projections on Rivals projects we're going to play Maryland. I'd actually prefer that, given how we quit the last time we played the Terps in a bowl.

That's one game I wished I watched from home...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The Music City is where we should be, I cannot see them taking anyone over us. Tennessee fans will flock to the Music city this year, it is the one time the fans would rejoice in it. Young team and excited fan base and play a bowl right in the middle of the state. I have already ordered 10 tickets so I hope that's where we go. GO VOLS and bring on the powder blue,ultimate justice!

What the heck is the TicketCity Bowl? New Years Day in in Cowboys Stadium and then the Cotton Bowl is played there Jan 9, the night before the National Championship game. Really? What is the deal with that?

And how about the Pinstripe Bowl and GoDaddy.com Bowl? Those are real winners. lol

Last edited:
I want to get tickets ASAP. Can ANYBODY tell me if the SEC is home or visitor this year? It makes a difference as to where I get my seats. HELP please!

Does the orange bowl have to take the Big Least champion?

i don't think they have to, but that's probably the way it will go. they could go to the fiesta bowl also. here's hoping s florida can stun u conn to send w v u to the bowl !!!! :clapping: :clapping:

VN Store

Back