Which section to sit in at Vandy

GreatWhiteNorth

God of War
Guys, which section is the official "visitor's section" at Dudley Field? My wife and I just moved back to the Southeast a couple weeks ago, and we're trying to make up for lost time by catching the rest of the games this season. Got to see a great one last Saturday against Ole Miss, hoping for a repeat performance this weekend at Vandy. I want to go ahead and buy tickets in advance, but I'd like to sit in the visitor's section if at all possible.

TIA

You will probably be able to sit anywhere...Just pick any seat you want. There will be plenty available. Will be a lot of vandy fans dressed as bleacher seats on Saturday night. GBO!!!

I know Section V is the donor's section, so it to go from there, South. I'll be happy I don't have to drive 3 hours to see my Vols.

here's the seating chart for Vandy

13496.gif

there will be alot of scalpers on or around the corner of Jess Neely and Natchez Trace. Also, start looking on West End right across from Centennial Park near the Wendy's parking lot going on 25th Ave S towards the stadium.

there will be alot of scalpers on or around the corner of Jess Neely and Natchez Trace. Also, start looking on West End right across from Centennial Park near the Wendy's parking lot going on 25th Ave S towards the stadium.

We will try those areas. I have never been to Vandy, so I hope those areas you are talking about are half way safe to try to buy tickets. Taking my 14 yr old daughter and the last thing I want is a guy trying to sell me crack while I am trying to buy tickets.

We will try those areas. I have never been to Vandy, so I hope those areas you are talking about are half way safe to try to buy tickets. Taking my 14 yr old daughter and the last thing I want is a guy trying to sell me crack while I am trying to buy tickets.

You're fine. That area is not a high crime area like the stadium is in Birmingham or even Atlanta. The corner of Neely/Natchez is right across from where the big dolla Vandy fans tailgate so its very safe. Only problem there is you are right at the stadium so there's alot of buyers and sellers. Even the area on West End near Wendys is safe. Fewer scalpers though.

VN Store

Back