Vandy Returned Less Tickets.

tsweet9000

LOL Vandy actually returned less tickets for their game in Athens than you guys did. Never thought id see the day when Vandy travels better than UT.

LOL Vandy actually returned less tickets for their game in Athens than you guys did. Never thought id see the day when Vandy travels better than UT.
Don't even start with talking trash about attendance. I took a picture right before the kickoff that shows the stadium at about 70% capacity. It was just sad how long it took UGA fans to get inside and how many empty seats there were once everybody got there.

Maybe...Vol fans don't get as excited as Vandy fans about witnessing two losing teams play each other?

LOL at Bulldog fans trying to place blame on Vol fans for their stadium being 60-70% full.

I guess UT returned more than 20,000 tickets cause there were at least that many empty seats at the game. Never thought I would see the day when Vandy has less empty seats than UGA. Oh well :furious3:

Don't even start with talking trash about attendance. I took a picture right before the kickoff that shows the stadium at about 70% capacity. It was just sad how long it took UGA fans to get inside and how many empty seats there were once everybody got there.
Uga fans can't read a map.

Not to say there's no merit to the amount of tickets offered, but the placement of Fall Break seriously impacted the amount of student tickets returned

Agreed, I was there and had the same thought. The UGA fans took FOREVER to fill in the empty spots, and there were still a good amount of lower level seats open.

Another sign of how well Mike Hamilton is managing the UT football brand. But Hammy will celebrate us not selling many of our own tickets to other teams because other teams' fans will no longer care as much about beating Tennessee.

Another sign of how well Mike Hamilton is managing the UT football brand. But Hammy will celebrate us not selling many of our own tickets to other teams because other teams' fans will no longer care as much about beating Tennessee.
It's just about there now.

Who cares. Enjoy your win over what has to be the worst Tennessee team in Vol History. Now go back to being irrelevant yourself.

VN Store

Back