Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets.  
2503 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #16
thebjd
Mythodical Validvictorian

Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets.
Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volfootball55 View Post
There was A LOT of orange in the stadium this past weekend
Yes there was.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #17
supersmo18
#1 Orange-Lister

Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets.
Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAVol View Post
Don't even start with talking trash about attendance. I took a picture right before the kickoff that shows the stadium at about 70% capacity. It was just sad how long it took UGA fans to get inside and how many empty seats there were once everybody got there.
Agreed, I was there and had the same thought. The UGA fans took FOREVER to fill in the empty spots, and there were still a good amount of lower level seats open.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 03:18 PM   #18
volswitten1
HEY!!!! JACK

Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets.
did we return 600 tickets not much
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #19
Volstylexx

Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets.
Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by utvolpj View Post
they should blame it on Caleb King since many were at the police station identifying their stuff
haha.. this made me laugh.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #20
VegasVol

Another sign of how well Mike Hamilton is managing the UT football brand. But Hammy will celebrate us not selling many of our own tickets to other teams because other teams' fans will no longer care as much about beating Tennessee.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #21
Cartervol
5 star member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasVol View Post
Another sign of how well Mike Hamilton is managing the UT football brand. But Hammy will celebrate us not selling many of our own tickets to other teams because other teams' fans will no longer care as much about beating Tennessee.
It's just about there now.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 04:58 PM   #22
hohenfelsvol
How uwe doo-in?!?

They returned lesser than weez did
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 05:00 PM   #23
GERALD JONES 4 HEISMAN

Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets.
never thought I would see the day when GA fans would brag about a 2-4 record..haha..whats this conference coming to?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #24
Cartervol
5 star member

Who cares. Enjoy your win over what has to be the worst Tennessee team in Vol History. Now go back to being irrelevant yourself.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #25
samdavol

Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets. Vandy Returned Less Tickets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohenfelsvol View Post
Vandy 2-3
UGA 2-4

I hope Vandy kicks the living poop out of them.....
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 05:08 PM   #26
glhal2814

Maybe few Georgia fans planned on going, most Vol fans bought the extra Georgia tickets discounted instead of paying face value through the ticket office?

I'm not kidding about this either. If I went, knowing it was a game with a 1 - 4 Georgia team, I wouldn't have paid full price. I would have driven down and bought them for a large discount.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 05:11 PM   #27
billbattle

I know several Georgia fans that were calling around trying to give away tickets. Some were giving away parking passes, which are more valuable than the tickets. I suspect there will be a lot available for the Vandy game too.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #28
oldsmokey67
Minister of Defense

Who cares.Georgia,Tennessee,and Vandy are bottom feeders this year.Vandy is every year.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #29
Rasputin_Vol
Ordem e Progresso

Vandy Returned Less Tickets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsmith View Post
Uga fans can't read a map.
More truth to that statement than you probably realize...

Appalachian History James Camak botches surveying the GA/TN border. Twice.

Quote:
James Camak started his career as a professor at University of Georgia, left to make a fortune in banking, and went on to become president of Georgia’s first railroad company, a respected newspaper editor, a professor at University of Georgia (again!), and a Trustee of the college. One thing he was not though, was an accurate surveyor. In 1818, early in his career, he was appointed by the state to help survey the boundary line between Georgia and Tennessee. He botched the job. Twice.

Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLS INC. View Post
I'm glad my destiny was to be a Vol, because everything else is second tier.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #30
pureorange25
is it football time yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllVols View Post
Don't feed the trolls
trolls must get heartburn..bad
if i see peyton manning in person i will literally defecate a brick
Reply With Quote TOP