After the LSU loss, did anyone...

The Tall Gguy

Bucket of Lightbulbs
do anything to really get in trouble with Wife, Husband, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, parents, etc?

I broke the bedroom door (punched it open).
then in my rage I knocked over a bucket full of lightbulbs.

My wife was thriled!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I broke my brother's TV remote, but I got him a new one on Monday so he didn't disown me...his wife was pretty pissed though!

I was screaming and cheering pulling into Red Robin for dinner (date with the wifey). Then parked and starting walking when 2 LSU fans came out as we were going in yelling with their hands in the air. Needless to say.....my waitress did not recieve a tip. I was pissed.

No anger here. It was a wonderful end to a wonderful game of which we played great. If you say anything different you're not a true fan or a troll.

When TN won the LSU game I was running through my house screaming and dropped to both knees with my hands in the air yelling in victory. My dogs came up and started barking and biting me because they thought something was wrong. I was yelling so loud the my neighbors probably thought I was killing my family. When they ref put on the head set and turned the TD down and made them redo the play and LSU won. I said some really bad words and wanted to punch my dogs in the face! :crazy:

Thought about it but my 1 yr old son was in the room playing and so the parental side took over. I felt sorry for the wife having to go out to dinner with me.

I was screaming and cheering pulling into Red Robin for dinner (date with the wifey). Then parked and starting walking when 2 LSU fans came out as we were going in yelling with their hands in the air. Needless to say.....my waitress did not recieve a tip. I was pissed.

WTF did the waitress do to you? Don't be a douche. Wait....are you David Keith?

Said some pretty ugly words...had to be careful though my young cousin was in the room.

I was speechless honestly

I just said "typical" twenty times. Maybe a few choice words between/before.

Went from screaming in celebration to just being absolutely quiet. So no, didn't do anything bad.

I knocked over a barrel of Pantene. My wife was angry but the house smells refreshing.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I feel like I'm so desensitized to Vols bad news/plays/games that I just kind of take it for what it is every time.

No longer to I scream like I'm on fire. I just watch and lose a little more of my soul/heart.

I jumped up when I had thought that we had won....sprained my ankle on the landing....watched LSU run another play and score...then passed out and went to the emergency room.

pure joy , jumped up pumped my fist in the air, screamed "hot damn they did it". then i got soul ripped out, my wife offer my some sweet stuff to help me thru. had to turn it down (till later anyway.) really sucked the life out of me.

FedExed a ziploc bag of feces to Ten D's house and kicked over a bucket of light bulbs.

Had a buddy in town watching the game and when they snapped the ball and it went rolling back to the 15 I jumped up and down tackled my buddy and we were screaming like little girls at a slumber party....
I called my mom and dad and they were screaming and I went outside and yelled real loud...Then I come back inside and I see the ref grabbing the headset and I thought what is he looking at....Then when he said Illegal praticipation on the defense...my head immediatly starting hurting and my heart felt like it stopped beating for a few min...

I paced for a second while they were getting back on the field and I think I even said a prayer for those kids who had played their hearts out not to take this feeling away from them....But when he crossed the goal line a fit of rage came across my body and I looked up and I all I saw was LES F'N MILES smiling from ear to ear and I think I called him everything under the sun (while screaming at the top of my lungs) I looked at my buddy and he started dying laughing and about feel down the steps....Needless to say I was the joke of the night when we went out...

I cant help it....I LOVE UT FOOTBALL!!

VN Store

Back